No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had a boring weekend so I caught up on this show and ehh my previous statement still stands. This show is ehh filler.
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Oh shit he is in the house.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• so thats it, no more

Comment

• RIP ... Heisenberg!

Comment

• I are disappoint.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
              I've had a boring weekend so I caught up on this show and ehh my previous statement still stands. This show is ehh filler.
              What's some of your favorite shows?

Comment

• I loved it. Good bye Walt.

Comment

• Duck Dynasty
                  SOA
                  Longmire
                  Lost lake
                  Timmy Horton outdoors
                  Texas fishing
                  Sasquatch
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    I are disappoint.
                    No way. Great ending, though I doubt the effectiveness of the machine gun setup in a real life scenario.

I knew Jesse would be the only one that got away free, though he'd have to go through hell first. And Walt redeeming himself, in a way, by freeing Jesse and accepting his fate and meeting his end in the place he truly loved the most.... Just brilliant, not some shit Sopranos ending where nothing is resolved
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      No way. Great ending, though I doubt the effectiveness of the machine gun setup in a real life scenario.

I knew Jesse would be the only one that got away free, though he'd have to go through hell first. And Walt redeeming himself, in a way, by freeing Jesse and accepting his fate and meeting his end in the place he truly loved the most.... Just brilliant, not some shit Sopranos ending where nothing is resolved

I also like the fact the he went to Skyler and told her the truth about Hank, and gave her the lotto ticket and said what it meant. He wanted to give her closer about Hank so she would at least forgive him about that. Other wise I don't think she would have let him see Holly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                        Duck Dynasty
                        SOA
                        Longmire
                        Lost lake
                        Timmy Horton outdoors
                        Texas fishing
                        Sasquatch
                        Lol

Comment

• I thought it was a great ending. Everything wrapped up in a big, red bow.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

• Ended the way it should have. Every storyline wrapped up. It also leaves an opening for a Jesse series. I didn't like Walt for a few episodes. At least he made everything right in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post

No, I am disappointed that there are no more episodes.

From the watch to the last song, thought it was perfect. Walt touching the tank and then dead...... closure.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Great ending even though im disappointed to see it go. Best show ever made.

Dont think jesse will do a show by himself it just would not feel right.

Comment

Working...
                                X