No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved it. The M60 action was awesome, predictable but awesome.

I couldn't think of a better way to end it.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I really liked the old Badfinger tune (Baby Blue) playing at the end while he's "caressing" the tanks. The confession he made to Skylar about how it was all for him, made great sense, too.

Comment

• One of the best finales ever. I thought it was great.

Comment

• I enjoyed the shit out of that. From Jesse getting to end Todd, to Walt telling Lydia she was going to die and everything in between. Perfect ending to an awesome series.

Comment

• Rip uncle jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              Rip uncle jack
              And $8 million in cash that is hidden somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                No way. Great ending, though I doubt the effectiveness of the machine gun setup in a real life scenario.

I knew Jesse would be the only one that got away free, though he'd have to go through hell first. And Walt redeeming himself, in a way, by freeing Jesse and accepting his fate and meeting his end in the place he truly loved the most.... Just brilliant, not some shit Sopranos ending where nothing is resolved

Exactly. I thought they did a great job wrapping it up. God that M60 was fucking AWESOME! Walt blowing Jacks head off while he was trying to bargain was pretty great, too. Just all around, fantastic. Really enjoyed the series, I never got as into it as a lot of people and some other shows I've loved over the years, but I definitely enjoyed it, and can see myself rewatching the entire thing in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Exactly. I thought they did a great job wrapping it up. God that M60 was fucking AWESOME! Walt blowing Jacks head off while he was trying to bargain was pretty great, too. Just all around, fantastic. Really enjoyed the series, I never got as into it as a lot of people and some other shows I've loved over the years, but I definitely enjoyed it, and can see myself rewatching the entire thing in a few years.
                  Did you see the box set will come out in a blue "money" barrel. I thought that was a nice touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    And $8 million in cash that is hidden somewhere.
                    waaaaay more than 8M

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Did you see the box set will come out in a blue "money" barrel. I thought that was a nice touch.

hahaha. Don't need a box set when it's up on Netflix streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        waaaaay more than 8M

Yeah, it was about 70 after they subtracted Walts barrel.

Comment

hahaha. Don't need a box set when it's up on Netflix streaming!
                          DVR here. Just thought it was a nice touch.

Comment

Yeah, it was about 70 after they subtracted Walts barrel.
                            I meant $80 million. Dammit.

Comment

• Interesting and random pictures, videos & gifs - View the best collection of random yet interesting videos on the web. New content submitted daily… Keep Calm and Chive On!

Comment

• Great ending, I enjoyed it. Walt went out on his terms. Happened pretty close to how I expected it, the Schwartz money funneling was unexpected though.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X