No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was an excellent episode of The X-Files and the first time I really "noticed" Cranston. Had seen him in a few things before, but he was an interesting character in that show. It's "Drive" from Season 6, 2nd or 3rd ep of the season.
    Up on Netflix if anyone wants to check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Great ending, I enjoyed it. Walt went out on his terms. Happened pretty close to how I expected it, the Schwartz money funneling was unexpected though.

Comment

• Repost.

Comment

• I just feel bad that papapeckerhead created this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            I also like the fact the he went to Skyler and told her the truth about Hank, and gave her the lotto ticket and said what it meant. He wanted to give her closer about Hank so she would at least forgive him about that. Other wise I don't think she would have let him see Holly.
            Yes to all these things

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            No, I am disappointed that there are no more episodes.

From the watch to the last song, thought it was perfect. Walt touching the tank and then dead...... closure.
            Oh, then yes ddisappointed.

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            I enjoyed the shit out of that. From Jesse getting to end Todd, to Walt telling Lydia she was going to die and everything in between. Perfect ending to an awesome series.
            Yes, Jesse ending Todd and Lydia being poisoned. Perfect!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Exactly. I thought they did a great job wrapping it up. God that M60 was fucking AWESOME! Walt blowing Jacks head off while he was trying to bargain was pretty great, too. Just all around, fantastic. Really enjoyed the series, I never got as into it as a lot of people and some other shows I've loved over the years, but I definitely enjoyed it, and can see myself rewatching the entire thing in a few years.

More greatness
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• and now its a record.....

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...llion-viewers/

AMC’s Breaking Bad capped its historic run last night, delivering a series-record 10.3 million viewers, including 6.7 million adults 18-49. Ratings for the final episode were up 300% over last year’s finale, demonstrating the remarkable growth of this iconic series. An expanded one-hour Talking Bad after show delivered 4.4 million viewers, including 2.9 million adults 18-49.

“Breaking Bad is simply unique,” said Charlie Collier, AMC president. “It all starts with Vince Gilligan who really only ever asked for one thing – the opportunity to end the show on his own terms. That is exactly what Vince did last night and, as always, brilliantly so. Congratulations to Vince and to every single person involved in this remarkable journey. We’re proud that AMC will forever be known as the birthplace and home of this iconic show and, at the same time, we tip our Heisenberg hat to the fans who made this a truly shared experience.”

Key Nielsen Highlights for the Breaking Bad series finale
              9 pm airing – 6.5 HH rating with 10.3 million viewers
              9 pm airing – 6.7 million Adults 18-49
              9 pm airing – 5.6 million Adults 25-54

Key Nielsen Highlights for the Talking Bad finale
              10:15 pm airing – 2.9 HH rating with 4.4 million viewers
              10:15 pm airing – 2.9 million Adults 18-49
              10:15 pm airing – 2.4 million Adults 25-54

Source: Nielsen Media Research fast nationals, L+SD 9/29/13.

The Breaking Bad series finale set new records for the show on Twitter, with 1.24 million Tweets from 601,370 unique users during the live broadcast window of both the EST and PST telecasts. The show hit a peak of 22,373 Tweets-per-minute just as the final episode began in the East, and a Bryan Cranston Tweet, “Well, this is it… Thank you for sharing this ride with me…” has generated more than 51,000 Retweets and nearly 34,000 Favorites so far. Over the course of the night, Worldwide and United States trending topics on Twitter related to the show included #GoodbyeBreakingBad, #AMC, #BreakingBad, #BreakingBadFinale, #Heisenberg, #HelloGretchen and #GoodbyeLydia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I meant $80 million. Dammit.
                Where is it? I wish Jesse would've gotten a little bit of cash before driving away.

Comment

• Well, back to "Hell On Wheels" "Mad Men" and "Walking Dead".

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                    and "Walking Dead".
                    same here, in two weeks

Comment

• Comment

• that's kind of the ending the world wanted and to throw a wrench into it would be risky. overall i liked it fine but wanted something more. i just think it was wrapped up a bit too neatly and too fast. could have spread it out over 2 more episodes and made it not so easy.

either way one of the best shows that will ever air.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                          that's kind of the ending the world wanted and to throw a wrench into it would be risky. overall i liked it fine but wanted something more. i just think it was wrapped up a bit too neatly and too fast. could have spread it out over 2 more episodes and made it not so easy.

either way one of the best shows that will ever air.

I agree, but man, so many shows RUIN their series finale I don't mind them playing it a little safe and actually giving the fans what they want. I don't need a shocking ending to everything, I'd rather it make legitimate sense than be some ill plotted garbage. Thank God it wasn't Seinfeld'ed.

Comment

• All and all it was great I put it up there with shows like BSG.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                              All and all it was great I put it up there with shows like BSG.
                              That's a bold fucking statement, but I would agree. This is a certified legitimate comparison by BSG nerd consensus.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• better than BSG

best drama evar as far as I'm concerned
                                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                                X