No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like si-fi. Star Wars is painful for me.

Comment

• That's because Star Wars fucking sucks. Watch something good, like The X-Files or Firefly, or read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Comment

• Just thought about it and Jesse doesn't have any money to change his ID and his fingerprints are all over the lab the cops swarmed. He going to jail and Brock will become a methhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          That's because Star Wars fucking sucks. Watch something good, like The X-Files or Firefly, or read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
          I do like the x files.

Comment

• Interesting take on the ending:

Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Just thought about it and Jesse doesn't have any money to change his ID and his fingerprints are all over the lab the cops swarmed. He going to jail and Brock will become a methhead.
              That equipment is cleaned very well and he wears a chem suit.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Norm be all smokin' and trollin' hard.

Comment

• A good description of the Felina story set to the show.

SPOILER! Don't watch this until you've seen the last episode! When Stephen Colbert talked to Vince Gilligan about the song El Paso used in the season…

Spoilers if you haven't seen the ending yet.

Comment

• Bsg pales in comparison to Breaking Bad.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Apparently, Anthony Hopkins (Yes, that Anthony Hopkins) is a huge fan of the series, and all that went into it.

Dear Mister Cranston.

I wanted to write you this email – so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber – I take it we are both represented by UTA . Great agency.

I’ve just finished a marathon of watching “BREAKING BAD” – from episode one of the First Season – to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen – ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bullshit in this business, and I’ve sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular – absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers…. every department – casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to – would you pass on my admiration to everyone – Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada – everyone – everyone gave master classes of performance … The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I’ve ever seen.

That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It’s almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• If Hannibal sends his props, you must really have your shit together.

Comment

• Great props by Hopkins!

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                            That equipment is cleaned very well and he wears a chem suit.
                            I thought of this today while watching the last episode again and actually Jesse was in the middle of a cook when he was brought into the clubhouse before it was shot up.

Comment

Working...
                            X