Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought you guys might like this:

I like the rental car connection to The X-Files. Gilligan wrote the absolute best episodes of that series and was my first exposure to his work.

Comment

• Great show, worthy of the hype. I was most disappointed to see Walt kill Mike and the Nazis kill Gomez and Andrea. I didn't care about Hank after he found out about Walt. He was a dickhead all along, but up until that point he was a likeable dickhead.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Great show, worthy of the hype. I was most disappointed to see Walt kill Mike and the Nazis kill Gomez and Andrea. I didn't care about Hank after he found out about Walt. He was a dickhead all along, but up until that point he was a likeable dickhead.
        Hmmm...your take on Hank is interesting. Most people began to like and cheer for Hank and dislike Walt.

Comment

• The Hank vs Walt eps towards the end were some of the best of the series. Watching them both try to out maneuver the other while keeping every thing else intact was some of the most brilliant writing I've ever seen.

Comment

• Even though Walt did some bad things, he never killed anybody that didn't threaten him or his family. He wouldn't kill Hank, and he didn't want to kill Jessie. At the end, I couldn't really say he was a bad guy, but he certainly wasn't a good guy either. That's one of the things that made it so great - he wound up being somewhere in the middle, too bad to cheer for but too good to cheer against. I never liked Hank, just accepted him as Walt's dimwitted but loyal jock brother in law. I thought he turned on Walt way too quickly, knowing only some of his actions without any of the context that we had, and his loyalty to Walt was his only endearing trait.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• fuck hank and gomie. my hatred for pigs runs deep

Comment

• Gomez wasn't as smug and obnoxious as Hank.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Even though Walt did some bad things, he never killed anybody that didn't threaten him or his family. He wouldn't kill Hank, and he didn't want to kill Jessie. At the end, I couldn't really say he was a bad guy, but he certainly wasn't a good guy either. That's one of the things that made it so great - he wound up being somewhere in the middle, too bad to cheer for but too good to cheer against. I never liked Hank, just accepted him as Walt's dimwitted but loyal jock brother in law. I thought he turned on Walt way too quickly, knowing only some of his actions without any of the context that we had, and his loyalty to Walt was his only endearing trait.

I felt the reason he turned so hard on him was the fact the he considered himself a pretty smart and with it guy and Walt had been doing all this right under his nose. That was why he had such a huge freak out at first, I don't think it was shock at Walt, I think it was disbelief that he could have had this going on the whole time and never caught wind of it. He took it as a personal affront, like Walt was making fun of him and laughing behind his back about it.

Comment

• That, and he was concerned with what the implication would be that he was in charge of the case and covered for walt somehow.

Comment

• All shit and hatred aside this show is, and probably always will be, my favorite show. The writing. The acting. Everything was absolutely brilliant. In a way I'm glad it's over cause dragging it on probably would have totally soured the show. But it also sucks that we'll never see it again. It's really bittersweet.

Comment

Even though Walt did some bad things, he never killed anybody that didn't threaten him or his family.
                        I disagree. He didn't have to kill Mike. And lots of people would still be alive if Walt would have just pocketed the 5 million and sold the methylamine like Jesse and Mike wanted to. That's when Walt got greedy, and I stopped pulling for him.

Comment

• I didn't say that he had to kill him, just that he never killed anybody that didn't threaten him or his family.
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• ???
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• ///

Comment

Working...
                                X