Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Breaking Bad..... Coming soon. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on the last season and e5, so I wanted to read what was posted about this show. Instead of doing a search every single time, so I bumped it.

Do we have a problem???
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I finished rewatching the entire series last night. The final season definitely takes things up a notch.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I finished rewatching the entire series last night. The final season definitely takes things up a notch.
        Aside form the first season, every single episode leaves you wanting more!
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Aside form the first season, every single episode leaves you wanting more!

Wait until you get to Season 5, ep 14. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I'm on the last season and e5, so I wanted to read what was posted about this show. Instead of doing a search every single time, so I bumped it.

Do we have a problem???
            So, what do you have to contribute?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              So, what do you have to contribute?

I hope Don doesn't get after him about content!

Comment

• I stopped reading after page 11, I don't want the ending to be spoiled, I've watched up to the last two episodes. I can't believe that he still didn't want to have Hank and Jesse killed after they turned on him like that. And he was giving himself up too, I can't wait to finish the final two episodes...

Comment

• Wow, what a series. I don't watch too much TV during the off season of Football and my wife and son have been bugging the shit out of me to watch it. I only got into HOC because I'm a huge KS fan, so I decided to give it a shot. I absolutely loved HOC and my wife watched a few of the first episodes and said that if I like HOC that I should give BB a chance.
                  I'm glad I did, it was very entertaining.
                  The ending was perfect, it seemed to me from the very beginning that Jesse was a slave to the 'Cook'. Walt sort of black mailed him into the Meth trade after he saw him jumping out of the window with the MILF and he was a former student. After that it was rollercoaster of a ride, so I'm glad he was finally freed form the 'Cook'. Walt said it himself, "I did it for me", he knew he was dying and even if he did make it, he had lost his family and that was the most important thing to him.

Oh and fuck Hank!

Comment

• To hell with all yall motherfuckers that didn't have to wait weeks or months to see the next episode!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      To hell with all yall motherfuckers that didn't have to wait weeks or months to see the next episode!
                      I'm glad I waited, no way I could take the suspense, lmao!

If it make you feel better, it took me about "9 day's"...

Comment

• Walter White is writing a book.

The actor said his book would “tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting ‘Breaking Bad.’ ”

Comment

• "Anything else Jesse?!
                          Yeah, tell your brother-in-law to go towards the light!
                          Bye."

Comment

• If you're gonna revive the show, at least use the right thread for crying out loud.

Comment

• I hope this is true

Discover the flavors of American cuisines with Mirai Restaurant! Check updated menus, hours, and irresistible deals from top eateries all in one place. Your go-to destination for culinary exploration awaits.

Comment

• snopes says nope.
                                Fake news reports the creator of 'Breaking Bad' has announced the series will return for a sixth season.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X