No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fell asleep (passed out) watching it last night. I'll fire it back up sometime before going into work this afternoon.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          oooh ok well that was mind blowing. get it? get it?
          I wanted to convey my thoughts on that segment without spoiling the it for anyone that hadn't actually seen it yet.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• That was one of the most unexpected outcomes to a TV show I have ever seen....and quite shocking for that matter.

I heard on the radio today that the shot of his face was indeed all makeup and not CGI.

What a great show!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
              That was one of the most unexpected outcomes to a TV show I have ever seen....and quite shocking for that matter.

I heard on the radio today that the shot of his face was indeed all makeup and not CGI.

What a great show!!!
              yeah, i just watched it a min a ago and it was totally bad ass. i was so pissed at first when gus walked out of the room. lol

Comment

• Just so gruesome and shocking!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                  I don't believe that for a second. Especially how they had muscles in the eye socket moving.

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  I was giggling when those eyes went all crazy. Fantastic ending.
                  Last edited by SS Junk; 10-11-2011, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• That should have been the fucking series finale.

Comment

• I'm really at a loss to where they can go next year. Pretty much everybody in the drug game that new walter or jesse is dead, the lab is gone, and they both appear to be out.

What or who can force them back into cooking?

great show regardless, I'm sure they'll come up with something

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                        I'm really at a loss to where they can go next year. Pretty much everybody in the drug game that new walter or jesse is dead, the lab is gone, and they both appear to be out.

What or who can force them back into cooking?

great show regardless, I'm sure they'll come up with something

Someone will pop up and extort them, forcing them to begin cooking again.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Someone will pop up and extort them, forcing them to begin cooking again.
                          Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Mike.
                            Very likely. He was completely absent the last two episodes. I was thinking the cunt's former boss is a possibility, too. Sure, Goodman's goons scared him off. But, he was so worked up over this whole thing, I could see Saul going straight.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Very likely. He was completely absent the last two episodes. I was thinking the cunt's former boss is a possibility, too. Sure, Goodman's goons scared him off. But, he was so worked up over this whole thing, I could see Saul going straight.
                              her boss died when he tripped and fell

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                                her boss died when he tripped and fell
                                Don't know that for sure. It's more than likely true, however there was never anything said that he died. They also did a close up of his fingers twitching after he broke his neck so who knows...

Comment

Working...
                                X