X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Fucking finally Hank is dead.

and......

best episode yet this season. cant believe his bitch wife stood up for hank...kin or not

2-episodes left WTF... that sux
    Last edited by 01vnms4v; 09-15-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• That episode was off the chain.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Best goddamn episode of the series!
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• His conversion is almost complete.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• if only skylar could have died too, it would have been the best episode.

oh and marie too
            Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 09-15-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• I read last week that this episode was Vince Gilligan's favorite of the whole series. I think I have to agree with him.

Comment

• Great episode

Comment

• Nazi/M60 shootout, saw it coming from a mile away. It looks like Walt was setting Skyler up to get a slap on the wrist and put all the blame on himself. He obviously knew that phone call was being recorded. I just wonder about Jessie. Did Walt intentionally tell Jessie what he told him about Jane to get him fired up so he would stay alive to eventually escape and then kill Walt?

Comment

• I wanted to see Marie punched in the mouth.

Comment

• tonights episode should have been like the second ep. hah

Comment

• Great episode.

Word is Marie will be in black the rest of the season. A departure from always wearing purple.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hank went out like a man, but I hated to see him go like that. I knew the money would be found because, of course, they had the coordinates. Interesting that the scumbags have almost $70 million in cash, and Jesse is chained up to cook more meth? Seriously? Where would you be if you had that much cash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            Hank went out like a man, but I hated to see him go like that. I knew the money would be found because, of course, they had the coordinates. Interesting that the scumbags have almost $70 million in cash, and Jesse is chained up to cook more meth? Seriously? Where would you be if you had that much cash?
                            Greed- it is one hell of a drug.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              Greed- it is one hell of a drug.

Stevo
                              More like "stupidity". There's not much future in being a "drug lord" on that show. There's a long list of guys that only made it for a few months. Take the money and run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                Hank went out like a man, but I hated to see him go like that. I knew the money would be found because, of course, they had the coordinates. Interesting that the scumbags have almost $70 million in cash, and Jesse is chained up to cook more meth? Seriously? Where would you be if you had that much cash?
                                Well they have to split the $70 million between like, 9 or 10 scumbags. I am sure they could all go for a couple more bucks.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X