Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Well they have to split the $70 million between like, 9 or 10 scumbags. I am sure they could all go for a couple more bucks.
    If they were to dump that money into a set up like the Chickenman had they could make much much much more.

But I would figure Jack to take 20 and split the rest with his goons.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Well they have to split the $70 million between like, 9 or 10 scumbags. I am sure they could all go for a couple more bucks.
      "Couple more bucks," lol. That's rich, coming from you.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Just watched it. Blown away. That was probably the most intense episode of any television show I've ever seen. They didn't even roll the start up credits until 18 minutes in. Guess they didn't want any distractions. Just wow.

Comment

• My favorite part was Walt pushing the Edge out of the driveway.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I also agree that he knew they were listening, so he was especially harsh to keep Skylar out of trouble, but goddamn talk about not holding anything back!

Comment

• Haha, I was telling the wife, "it's not like he can go anywhere because she is parked..... well nevermind" LOL

some things that stood out: The telephone conversation with Skylar gave me chills. I'm surprised Walt Jr. turned so fast. Apparently Todd is a ruthless badass-savant. I'm really not sure what I think about Jesse's situation and where they plan to go with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                My favorite part was Walt pushing the Edge out of the driveway.
                Didn't take long, did it? That old Chevy has some torque! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Didn't take long, did it? That old Chevy has some torque! LOL!
                  That ain't no shit!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    But I would figure Jack to take 20 and split the rest with his goons.
                    I was waiting to see him blast everyone except for the Randy Johnson look alike and his nephew then run away with the money. Jack is part of a much larger organization though, he didn't pull off all those prison hits without some connections.

Comment

• jesse needs to die for being a rat, but he won't.

Comment

• Pretty intense episode. It's obvious that Walt knew the call was being recorded, so he used the op to clear his family by making that confession. He used Saul's guy to disappear, but now I'm wondering why (and when) he decides to come back around...as we saw in the forward preview a few episodes back when he shows up at the house to retrieve the Ricin. Remember there was also a forward preview a while back where he was at the diner on his 52nd birthday, driving that same old red hoopty with the assault rifle in the trunk.

I think he is going to take the Ricin and turn himself in as part of the finale, b/c I'm betting the feds start coming down on the family regardless of his confession attempt.

The deal with Jesse has me wondering....if you think about it, all the way back to the very first episode, he was really the one character that started it all....and he's been a constant throughout. I'm kinda thinking they will leave you hanging on his character, not kill him off....instead just end it with him imprisoned as a meth cooking mule.

I do have a feeling there will be another shock kill...not one that we are expecting.....probably either Skylar or Marie. Likely Skylar and they'll end it with Marie having the kids. Or maybe they kill (or kidnap) Marie when they come for the taped confession that Jesse told them about.

Just 2 more to go....I'll bet it's going to be good.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          I think he is going to take the Ricin and turn himself in as part of the finale, b/c I'm betting the feds start coming down on the family regardless of his confession attempt.
                          then what is the m-60 for?

Comment

• By the time it gets to that point he might've already used the gun. Maybe Marie or someone else from his family is kidnapped by the skin heads...and he goes after them first. I suppose he could also end up trading himself for someone who is kidnapped, and taking the Ricin as his own out.

Hard to predict, but with the previews having Saul's voice telling him they are "coming after his family" if they don't get him, I'm assuming that has to mean either the feds or the skin heads....or both.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              Pretty intense episode. It's obvious that Walt knew the call was being recorded, so he used the op to clear his family by making that confession. He used Saul's guy to disappear, but now I'm wondering why (and when) he decides to come back around...as we saw in the forward preview a few episodes back when he shows up at the house to retrieve the Ricin. Remember there was also a forward preview a while back where he was at the diner on his 52nd birthday, driving that same old red hoopty with the assault rifle in the trunk.

The deal with Jesse has me wondering....if you think about it, all the way back to the very first episode, he was really the one character that started it all....and he's been a constant throughout. I'm kinda thinking they will leave you hanging on his character, not kill him off....instead just end it with him imprisoned as a meth cooking mule.

I do have a feeling there will be another shock kill...not one that we are expecting.....probably either Skylar or Marie. Likely Skylar and they'll end it with Marie having the kids. Or maybe they kill (or kidnap) Marie when they come for the taped confession that Jesse told them about.

Just 2 more to go....I'll bet it's going to be good.
                              Nice post

Gilligan said in an interview Jesse was going to be killed off the first season but he changed his mind.

Comment

• Jesse nukes the lab on he and (re)Todd

Comment

Working...
                                X