Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    those greedy capitalistic bastadges
    Wish they would just pay for another season, cheap bastards.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm just buying them on Amazon as they air. The online watching sites are always piles of shit that take forever to get working.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I'm just buying them on Amazon as they air. The online watching sites are always piles of shit that take forever to get working.
        torrents homie.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• there is a thread on imdb forums where a guy lives in the neighborhood where Walt's house is. Im pretty sure I posted the link here somewhere. Anyways, a lot of cool shit he was posting as they were filming. I stopped reading cause of spoilers, but it would be interesting to go back and read it all after this series is over.

As for the final season of breaking bad. AMC had to choose between BB and the walking dead. Walking dead gets worse and worse every season. It's a shame BB was cut to support that piece of shit show

Comment

• Why did they have to choose between the 2 shows?

Comment

Why did they have to choose between the 2 shows?
              I don't get that either, they have the top rated shows in the US.

Comment

• A couple years ago Walking Dead was demanding more money for renewal and basically they told breaking bad they didnt have money for their new budget.

At the time, AMC was working with less contract money from cable providers. I think its better now, but they still dont get the money HBO, showtime, etc get

Comment

• Ah well. Better to have shows go out at their peak than drag on with shittier and shittier story lines long after they've run out of ideas.

Comment

• breaking bad got better and better every season. The more the show is coming to a close, the happier and sadder I get. sucks. BUT Im pumped about Better Call Saul

Comment

Ah well. Better to have shows go out at their peak than drag on with shittier and shittier story lines long after they've run out of ideas.
                      Dexter.

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                        Has anyone mentioned the white coupe that lives down the street from Walt's house?
                        Saw it when we drove thru Albq on the way up here, it was still parked in the same spot. The house directly to the left if you're looking at Walt's house was for sale, presumably because they either a) got tired of the filming and shit or b) assumed they could make some money on it before filming ended

Comment

• I wonder if they reimburse the neighbors for the inconvenience?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                            Dexter.
                            god damn that show sucks dick now,

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              god damn that show sucks dick now,
                              This makes me not want to start watching the most recent season.

Comment

• Dexter has a bigger vagina than Deb now. It's painful to watch but only one episode left!

Comment

Working...
                                X