Avengers Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
    i have never seen a 3d movie yet...is it worth the 3d experience?
    In some action movies I've seen, the action & fast pace can get jumbled and hard to make out in 3D.
    I saw teh Avengers in IMAX 3D, so I dont know if it makes a difference, but there was no confusion or hard to see fast paced scenes, IMO. The 3D for this movie was done very well and adds an additonal depth to the action. I would highly recommend it.
    Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
      yes there is a short scene at the very end of the credits... nothing major just a little haha moment
      Nothing major?!
      Wrong!

Thanos!! Infinity Gauntlets (which we've seen already)!
      I can only bet that its gonna get "darker" and could lead to a ton of more movies with his wars..

Nerdgasm, the movie was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
        Nothing major?!
        Wrong!

Thanos!! Infinity Gauntlets (which we've seen already)!
        I can only bet that its gonna get "darker" and could lead to a ton of more movies with his wars..

Nerdgasm, the movie was great.

I must've missed the infinity gauntlets. They said the next avengers will be a lot more darker and concentrate less on each individual heroes.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Saw it this morning. Long line and full theater at 10am. It was great.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• awesome, just saw it a little while ago...got there early and stood in line, theater was only about 70-75% full

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              I must've missed the infinity gauntlets. They said the next avengers will be a lot more darker and concentrate less on each individual heroes.
              They were in Thor with full gems.
              So it kinda makes you wonder if the wars are already over and Thanos has completed the gauntlets and somehow they are in asgaard for safe keeping.
              So yeah hmm, I wonder what role Thanos will play in the next movie. Perhaps trying to steal the infinity gauntlets.

Comment

• Just saw it in the comfort of my home.

That was a good movie!

Comment

• i liked it. the fight with loki and the hulk best part. herd on the news today 200.5mil this weekend alone. DAMN!

edit.lol

Comment

• anyone see the clips at the end after the credits, are they o u tube or anything yet, have they been posted in this thread? I missed them

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                      anyone see the clips at the end after the credits, are they o u tube or anything yet, have they been posted in this thread? I missed them
                      here is the one at the end:
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Great flick. I was pretty impressed with wheddon being able to balance all the characters. One character dint take over the plot. Iron man came dangerously close but it got back to form and was badass. The battle at the end is one of the best battles I have seen on film.

Comment

• Jr saw it twice this weekend

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Never been to Imax for a movie, but kind of want to watch this in Imax. Saw it last night on 2d and thought it was a kickass movie. I didn't see the very end of credits. Left after the "mid credits clip".

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Great flick. I was pretty impressed with wheddon being able to balance all the characters. One character dint take over the plot. Iron man came dangerously close but it got back to form and was badass. The battle at the end is one of the best battles I have seen on film.
                              I agree with this statement....every character seemed to have equal time but no one more important than the other.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Soo, should i watch captain america before i see this? ?Thats the only movie i really havent seen outta all of em. thor, iron man 1 and 2, incredible hulk. Any others im missing?
                                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                                X