Avengers Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
    Soo, should i watch captain america before i see this? ?Thats the only movie i really havent seen outta all of em. thor, iron man 1 and 2, incredible hulk. Any others im missing?
    yes, you might as well.

Thor
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I already seen Thor. I think captain america is the only one i havent seen.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• yes definatly.

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
          there should be another with that sets up for avengers 2, anyone have that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
            there should be another with that sets up for avengers 2, anyone have that one?
            You talking about the Thanos one??
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
              Nothing major?!
              Wrong!

Thanos!! Infinity Gauntlets (which we've seen already)!
              I can only bet that its gonna get "darker" and could lead to a ton of more movies with his wars..

Nerdgasm, the movie was great.
              At the VERY end of the credits there is nothing major.

At the start yes Thanos.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                At the VERY end of the credits there is nothing major.

At the start yes Thanos.
                yeah the one at the end was not really worth the wait. I thought it would have been funnier if maybe they had the Hulk sitting there instead of Banner. Or if someone would have had a witty one liner.
                sigpic

Comment

• Great movie, would watch it again and again.

Comment

• They just announced a sequel. No surprise there. It will be interesting to see who comes back and how many different characters they are going to roll through the lineup.

Comment

• I was looking forward to this movie, but my main concern was not liking Mark Ruffalo's character as Bruce Banner / Incredible Hulk... i have to say, his portion of the movie was by far my favorite. I liked Edward Norton's portrayal of the Hulk, but I think overall I like the direction they went in the Avengers.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        You talking about the Thanos one??
                        yes, anyone have that clip?

Comment

• Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

clip is a little dark though

start at 1:15 mark

Here's another one:

2nd vid down
                          Last edited by Rafa; 05-09-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Saw it today, really good movie. I hope they add some more characters to the Avengers Team for the sequel

Comment

• Finally got back from vacation and saw it. The characters were all given very equal screen time which was impressive with such a large cast. Robert Downey Jr had some fucking FANTASTIC lines. I really can't picture a more perfect actor for Ironman. He made me laugh out loud several times. I thought it was pretty damn good. Also really enjoyed Hulk and of course Black Widow. Saw it in IMAX 3D and it was fantastic. Didn't quite live up to my expectations, but of course they were ridiculously inflated. I'll need to see it a second time to really evaluate it, but I still liked it a lot.

Comment

• About to watch it for the 7th time, 4 times online 3 times in theatre, this time in Imax 3-d.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X