No announcement yet.

Avengers Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife and I did the AMC Marvel Marathon. Started at 11:30am thursday before the release and watched all 5 Marvel movies leading up to the Avengers at midnight. What a beating but it was alot of fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
      The wife and I did the AMC Marvel Marathon. Started at 11:30am thursday before the release and watched all 5 Marvel movies leading up to the Avengers at midnight. What a beating but it was alot of fun!

Man, as much as I love movies, I'd love to do that, but it really sounds like a damn beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
        The wife and I did the AMC Marvel Marathon. Started at 11:30am thursday before the release and watched all 5 Marvel movies leading up to the Avengers at midnight. What a beating but it was alot of fun!
        I'm doing my own weekly marathon (1 movie per day) before seeing it for a 4th & final time in IMAX 3D this weekend. It give's me an excuse to dust off and crank up the media room.
        Hellcat Charger

Comment

• I finally got around to seeing it today, I enjoyed it. Not quite sure it lived up to my expectations though. The action was great, story/plot could have been better IMO.

Comment

• Completed my marathon this morning then watched it in IMAX3d. Still great!
            Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I finally got around to seeing it today, I enjoyed it. Not quite sure it lived up to my expectations though. The action was great, story/plot could have been better IMO.
              I agree. I liked it but i wouldn't go see it twice in theaters like others are.

Comment

• Finally went and saw it in 3D which I almost always watch in anyways.. thought it was fantastic. Look forward to sequels.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                  I agree. I liked it but i wouldn't go see it twice in theaters like others are.
                  LOL, I went and saw it again, and liked it better the second time

Comment

• I think I'm probably going to see it again this weekend.

Comment

• It's finally out on Blu-ray. I'm watching it on Zune, I'd rather wait to buy all the movies when they put them out in a collectors set.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• FYI, Target has today for 19.99 a FIVE disc Bluray combo pack that includes a Bluray 3d copy, normal Bluray, DVD, digital copy and some bonus disc. It is advertised as only online orders, but the stores have them. Already got a copy. Pretty damn good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          FYI, Target has today for 19.99 a FIVE disc Bluray combo pack that includes a Bluray 3d copy, normal Bluray, DVD, digital copy and some bonus disc. It is advertised as only online orders, but the stores have them. Already got a copy. Pretty damn good deal.
                          just texted the wife to get to target. thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            just texted the wife to get to target. thanks.

She might need to ask for it. They were only stocking one on the shelf, to keep an eye on shoplifters I imagine. I pulled it down, lady asked if I needed help, I said no, she restocked ONE in place of the one I took.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              She might need to ask for it. They were only stocking one on the shelf, to keep an eye on shoplifters I imagine. I pulled it down, lady asked if I needed help, I said no, she restocked ONE in place of the one I took.
                              alright. my wife has no problems asking people to do something for her. should be right up her alley.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                alright. my wife has no problems asking people to do something for her. should be right up her alley.

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X