Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Avengers Trailer - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avengers Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    gtg at the movie tavern or movie studio grill?? im down. ill buy the first round of beers/pitchers.
    Ill straight up go Friday night and then Saturday with my family LOL.

Comment

when is it out?
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        when is it out?
        Next month.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just read an article that Scarlett Johansson might be doing a Black Widow spin off at some point. I'm not so sure my spank bank can handle all this new material at once.
          Last edited by Guest; 04-30-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Just read an article that Scarlett Johansson might be doing a Black Window spin off at some point. I'm not so sure my spank bank can handle all this new material at once.
            You've just to power through it.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsd_xtJSrw&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                It makes absolutely no sense that it's released in the rest of the world right now. It's been released since April 11th.
                lol, what a stupid fuck

Comment

The Avengers is getting great reviews from Top Critics and is holding a 94% rating at Rotten Tomatoes. It appears Whedon pulled it off.
                  I cant wait for Friday morning!!!!!!!!!
                  Hellcat Charger

Comment

My cousin worked as a production assistant on this. Going to see if his name is in the credits. He said that there is supposedly a CRAZY scene after the credits, so stick around like after the other 5 movies this ties in to.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      My cousin worked as a production assistant on this. Going to see if his name is in the credits. He said that there is supposedly a CRAZY scene after the credits, so stick around like after the other 5 movies this ties in to.
                      The scene will be during the middle of the credits, thank goodness. I hate waiting until the end for these scenes.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        so i read the whole movie plot on wikipedia.......im fucking stoked.....im even more stoked when i finished reading it. i cant wait for this movie to come out this week!!! overseas its made over $100 mil so far.
                        Looks to be the no.1 Movie of the year so far........ http://collider.com/the-avengers-int...office/162757/
                        Last edited by lincolnboy; 05-02-2012, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          The scene will be during the middle of the credits, thank goodness. I hate waiting until the end for these scenes.

Yeah it's after all the major credits and it's about 30 seconds long.

Comment

• Haven't decided if I really wanna go to the midnight showing or an early showing Saturday. It's gonna be crazy packed.

Comment

• A group of us have our tickets for Sunday evening. I've waited patiently enough. Frankly, this summer has my full attention movie wise.

Comment

• watched it earlier...bad ass movie!
                                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                                X