No announcement yet.

Falling Skies on TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set your DVRs. 2 hour premiere this Sunday.

Comment

About an hour.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Premier was pretty good. Could do without the whole baby thing...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Premier was pretty good. Could do without the whole baby thing...
          I agree but it could just be here going nuts.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
            I agree but it could just be here going nuts.
            From the previews of the next few episodes this season, it looks like the aliens have something to do with the baby thing.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

So, who is the mole? I want to think they are leaning towards (Hal???, guy in the chair that can walk, not 100% sure of name), or a big trick.

The baby freaks me out. I already have a mild phobia of infants and this isn't helping.
              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

I was disappointed with them jumping 7 months. I was looking forward to meeting the new aliens, being introduced to the new tech, etc. That's a whole season right there. I'm sure we'll be spoiled to flashbacks, etc.

Not liking the baby story line. Feel like it's been done before too many times.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Took almost 2 days to download this fucker at 1.32gb and won't play windows media and in VLC it is all sketchy and freezes up. I am dissapoint.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    I was disappointed with them jumping 7 months. I was looking forward to meeting the new aliens, being introduced to the new tech, etc. That's a whole season right there. I'm sure we'll be spoiled to flashbacks, etc.
                    Thats a given. They may pull a Lost on us (it did have John Locke in it for like 5 seconds).
                    Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Any takers Tom Mason is a clone from when he was captured at the end of Season 1?

Comment

Any takers Tom Mason is a clone from when he was captured at the end of Season 1?
                        I am not sure about that because away from the people he still seems logical. I do think there is a major reveal though about that, he is the main character but he was the only one abducted, something happened. I do think there will be a huge reveal though about a character.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          I am not sure about that because away from the people he still seems logical. I do think there is a major reveal though about that, he is the main character but he was the only one abducted, something happened. I do think there will be a huge reveal though about a character.
                          The baby is 1/2 alien, and the Skitters/Mechs have a knack of always knowing where he his. My $0.02, he's a full clone, but not aware of it at all. That's why he was conveniently let go, for nefarious alien reasons. The real Mason is still locked up.

Also confused when the other doc, Lourdes, got the "bug" infection.

Comment

The baby is 1/2 alien, and the Skitters/Mechs have a knack of always knowing where he his. My $0.02, he's a full clone, but not aware of it at all. That's why he was conveniently let go, for nefarious alien reasons. The real Mason is still locked up.

Also confused when the other doc, Lourdes, got the "bug" infection.
                            The half alien baby thing is a great point. hard to see a skidder and the doc..well ya know....

i think it will be a huge surprise whenever it happens. season has been good but they need a new controversy for next year besides the ear bugs.

Comment

Argh!!! Only a 10 episode season?!?! And we gotta wait a full year now? WTH!

Anti-climatic "big" battle IMO. And now, predictably, we have a kid that's gonna be some kind of savior.

I like the characters, but the show is starting to wane for me.

Comment

I agree. Plus the timeline sucks. They jump all over, piss an episode away on Tom sitting in an alien ship dreaming, and leave a lot of gaps in the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X