No announcement yet.

Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice Cooper was the first guest of season 17 and season 17 was over like 3 weeks ago.
    Originally posted by 56482
    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Well it had a countdown on BBCA that said series premiere so that is what I went off of

Sent from my back pocket via Tapatalk
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Which show? The american version of this show fucking stinks.

Comment

I watch both, but the British is better by far.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
            Well it had a countdown on BBCA that said series premiere so that is what I went off of

Sent from my back pocket via Tapatalk
            Yeah. There's a delay in the airing in the UK and the airing here.

The episodes here have to be like 45-50 minutes and the episodes there are usually 59-61 minutes. This is why i refuse to watch it on BBCA. I just download them all, in their full versions, (usually in HD, too) and watch them that way.

I noticed this over the summer when i was at my parents house. I was watching season 15 episode 4 (i think) and i noticed an ENTIRE portion of the show was cut out. So, just know that you're not getting to see the full show.
            Originally posted by 56482
            only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Top gear is my favorite show and has been for many years. TGA is ok, id rather watch that then all the other shows. I wish they'd stop trying to be their British equivalents.
              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
              X