The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Boo on no episode tonight, just boo.......
    2months and one day..... Till it starts again

Comment

• can someone post an online link for streaming

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        can someone post an online link for streaming

Comment

• Ok. Merle is coming back in my opinion. He never lied to the governor . He just didn't tell the whole truth.

Carl is awesome and a bit annoying.

I'm tired of the slut. Shes such an idiot.

How did Daryl get caught without Merle knowing?
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Ok. Merle is coming back in my opinion. He never lied to the governor . He just didn't tell the whole truth.

How did Daryl get caught without Merle knowing?
            He did lie to the governor. Merle said that she cut down the other 3 guys, then biters got in the middle of it and "then I got her". Then when asked about her head and sword(trophies), Merle said that they got caught up in a herd and lost them.
            cucirca.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cucirca.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Starts around the 37:45 mark.

The last scene is immediately following the rush of the "attack". Nobody had a chance to tell Merle that they captured his brother. The other woodbury people probably didn't know that Merle had a brother in the group.

Comment

• I've watched all of Seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix... where can I stream or download season 3, without having to jump through a bunch of hoops?

Comment

• They are replaying all of them in order in a week or two.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  They are replaying all of them in order in a week or two.
                  Cool, guess I'll set the DVR to record.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    I've watched all of Seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix... where can I stream or download season 3, without having to jump through a bunch of hoops?
                    Icefilms
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• cucirca.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cucirca.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This is the website I used for season 3.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Icefilms
                        Since megaupload shut down, I always get viruses when I download shit there now.

Comment

• Originally posted by emg View Post
                          http://www.cucirca.com/

This is the website I used for season 3.
                          Thanks!

Comment

• The marathon is on new year's eve and new year's day. from the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              The marathon is on new year's eve and new year's day. from the beginning
                              I don't have patience for that shit

I got all caught up last night, S3 has been much better than S2 so far... I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Anyone think there's a chance Rick will find the black man and his son that helped him out when he left the hospital? They kinda dropped him on the radio at dawn every day.

Comment

• I say yes. The actor is on the roster for this season.
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X