No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did the governor get ricks bag of guns?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      When did the governor get ricks bag of guns?
      I was wondering if that was his bag too. I doubt it is though.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        I was wondering if that was his bag too. I doubt it is though.
        Looks like it was missing a couple guns but from the color and sheriff patch on it, i'd say it was the same bag.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Everyone has a bag of guns. Don't you?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Sho 'nuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Mine doesn't have the cool sheriff patch on it

Comment

• I was a little let down by this episode. I had recorded the 2 before it, because I had missed them the first time around. So I watched 3 in a row, and really enjoyed the last 2 leading up to the new episode. Little things about production are starting to bug me, and I find myself being distracted by some of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Yup, I had enough of that angle after the phone thing. Don't really care to see more of it. Does that happen in the comic?
                  Shhh. Don't mention anything about anything. The trolls will get angry.

To me the series is starting to grind to a halt like it did in the second season. They throw in some random zombie killing to appease us, but other than the rescue at Woodbury, there was hardly any good action in this episode. I think Andrea is starting to see the Gov is a loon and I think she will return to the fold, especially after he never mentioned any of her friends were nearby at the prison I think that hurt her a lot.

We will see Daryl and Merle again because in the previews we see them fighting on a bridge together in the next episode. I think Merle dies and Daryl comes back to the fold

Comment

• I wasn't happy to see Daryl go and hope he kills Merle down the road. The Rick going crazy thing is weak and getting old fast. After Beth made the comment about wanting a baby of her own, who thinks she'll end up knocked up at some point?

Comment

I think this is eluding that the gov (or merle) encountered the vatos from s1e4, has their guns, and likely killed that group of survivors

Comment

• Hey asshole! Suck a bag of guns!
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          I think this is eluding that the gov (or merle) encountered the vatos from s1e4, has their guns, and likely killed that group of survivors

Rick got his bag of guns back from them though. If I remember correctly, Andrea was in charge of the guns and had the bag with her when the farm was overrun. I'm assuming the governor took them from her when they came to Woodbury.
                          Last edited by Hmbre97; 02-11-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            I wasn't happy to see Daryl go and hope he kills Merle down the road. The Rick going crazy thing is weak and getting old fast. After Beth made the comment about wanting a baby of her own, who thinks she'll end up knocked up at some point?
                            You might have missed it, but they already alluded to Beth trying to seduce Rick. I was half expecting her to whip her tit out with the kid.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i did the same thing Vertnut did. Watched the last 2 episodes I missed and then the premiere. The last two episodes were probably in the top of the series, so the premiere was a let down.

I still think they are going to find out the baby is immune to the virus or whatever it is. And yea, rick is going to end up with Beth. She wants da cawk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                                Rick got his bag of guns back from them though. If I remember correctly, Andrea was in charge of the guns and had the bag with her when the farm was overrun. I'm assuming the governor took them from her when they came to Woodbury.
                                yea my mind wants to forget season 2 since I watched the s1 marathon

Comment

Working...
                                X