No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea i'm done watching it! the show just drags and drags along this season. gets on my nerves. i'll wait and watch it all in order after this year is over with

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      You might have missed it, but they already alluded to Beth trying to seduce Rick. I was half expecting her to whip her tit out with the kid.
      I must have missed that. The only thing I remember is her kissing him on the cheek when he got back from the Glen/Maggie rescue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        I must have missed that. The only thing I remember is her kissing him on the cheek when he got back from the Glen/Maggie rescue.
        That would be the awkward moment I was referring to, they're definitely foreshadowing there.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
          Rick got his bag of guns back from them though. If I remember correctly, Andrea was in charge of the guns and had the bag with her when the farm was overrun. I'm assuming the governor took them from her when they came to Woodbury.
          This.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            That would be the awkward moment I was referring to, they're definitely foreshadowing there.
            If that happens Carl is gonna be pissed, taking his action
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            Originally Posted By: Polska
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Anyone notice one of the sentry's gun barrel was curved? It was in the opening scene at the front gate I think.....looked fake as hell.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Anyone notice one of the sentry's gun barrel was curved? It was in the opening scene at the front gate I think.....looked fake as hell.
                yes, it was def bent
                satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• I hope Andrea gets fisted to death by a zombie.
                  Ded

Comment

• LMAO. For a show that is supposed to make you want to sympathize for a band of people trying to survive, it sure does make you hate most of them.

The ONLY people I think no one wants to see die is the Farmers daughter, the asian guy, and maybe the kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      LMAO. For a show that is supposed to make you want to sympathize for a band of people trying to survive, it sure does make you hate most of them.

The ONLY people I think no one wants to see die is the Farmers daughter, the asian guy, and maybe the kid.
                      and Daryl, but lose the kid. Asian dude, hot british chick, and Daryl. Bout sums it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        and Daryl, but lose the kid. Asian dude, hot british chick, and Daryl. Bout sums it up.
                        exactly. I forgot about Daryl. Basically, if they aren't bitchy or a nuisance on the group, let them die.

Comment

• Fuck just let them all die this season
                          /series
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            I hope Andrea gets fisted to death by a zombie.
                            [Undertaker] What's fisting? Is that like a fight?[/Undertaker]

Comment

• Lllolol
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Anyone notice one of the sentry's gun barrel was curved? It was in the opening scene at the front gate I think.....looked fake as hell.
                                Originally posted by mightyp View Post
                                yes, it was def bent
                                That may have been mentioned before(from a different episode)
                                Yeah, so I need a thread going so I can talk about this crazy good show. Last episode we met Glen, one of the best and most endearing (and enduring) characters from the comic, and the actor playing him is doing it perfectly. Also the rest of the scavenging group of survivors. Their presence in the city is a departure from

Comment

Working...
                                X