The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    That may have been mentioned before(from a different episode)
    http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...postcount=1443
    Yes that's it. I chuckled when I saw that. Its was from one of the last two episodes I missed.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I still don't like Rick's crazy train, but tonight's episode was much better.

Comment

• So who was in the van/truck thing at the end? Andrea? If so, how'd she know where to find the prison?

Sucks they killed off axel, I was just starting to like him.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          So who was in the van/truck thing at the end? Andrea?
          Not sure who it was, but no way it was Andrea.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Not sure who it was, but no way it was Andrea.
            Looked like a chick, definitely someone smaller in size.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Yup, I thought it was a chick too. But there's no way Andrea would participate in that.

And what's up with the tension between Glen & Maggie now? I don't get it.

Comment

• Glen is being a prick. Treating her like she's broken. Acting like all this from the Gov happened to him. Like he was the only one effected. Trying to be Asian Rambo . That's my take.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Yay Daryl for put shitbird in his place for a change.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Glad Daryl is back and told his brother how it was going to be. Rick needs an Ace Ventura tutu and a space cadet helmet. I think this episode put things back on track a bit.

Comment

• I'm starting to kind of lose interest in the show. It's one of the most popular shows on TV and they produce it like it has no budget at all. All the action seems forced, and the story is pretty flat.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm pretty much done with it. Ill ride it out through the rest of the season, but after that I don't really care. Wait for it on blu ray or something else.

Story line sucks so bad.

Comment

• The special effects suck. Is it really that more expensive to use blood packs and squibs versus CGI? You would think with the popularity of the show they would have a bigger budget to allow for better special effects. And you would think they would be better shots trying to hit the guys standing out in the open.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I'm starting to kind of lose interest in the show. It's one of the most popular shows on TV and they produce it like it has no budget at all. All the action seems forced, and the story is pretty flat.
                            Maybe thats why Kirkman got rid of the latest showrunner

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I'm starting to kind of lose interest in the show. It's one of the most popular shows on TV and they produce it like it has no budget at all. All the action seems forced, and the story is pretty flat.
                              Took the words out of my mouth. Just the ideas in my head alone could make this the best show to ever air on TV for another 5 seasons. I just dont know how they can be in the ballpark of what we want from a zombie show and still fuck it up so bad. Its like they have 1 seasons worth of content that they want to stretch into 4 seasons. FOR FUCKS SAKE! they are going to lose their core fan base and this show will be as dead as a walker in another 1/2 season.

Comment

• Glad Daryl pretty much told his brother your am asshole and fuck off I'm going back. Like to see what will happen with Meril. Stay or go back to the governor, after what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X