The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
    Glad Daryl pretty much told his brother your am asshole and fuck off I'm going back. Like to see what will happen with Meril. Stay or go back to the governor, after what happened.
    Naaa I think he's gonna stay. Did any one notice right after he told him off..... he was walking off and there was a sign about yellow jacket creek? That was a nice touch
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The Lori bull shit needs to go asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        The Lori bull shit needs to go asap.
        Yup. I always liked Rick, but him being distracted by this, and ignoring his son and newborn, is ruining his character.

Comment

• I liked the episode, but taking cover behind a filing cabinet of all things. Must've been a bullet proof assault cabinet.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Yup. I always liked Rick, but him being distracted by this, and ignoring his son and newborn, is ruining his character.
            fuck Carl

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              I liked the episode, but taking cover behind a filing cabinet of all things. Must've been a bullet proof assault cabinet.
              Maybe it was a fire proof file cabinet. We have some here at work that I'm pretty sure would stop .223 and 7.62x39 rounds...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Looked like a trashed out pile of thin tin crap.

Comment

Looked like a trashed out pile of thin tin crap.
                  You have to use your imagination and pretend it's something other than what it looks like. This is a show about zombies afterall...

If you are constantly looking for the things that defy conventional wisdom/reality, then the whole show would be no fun to watch...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I usually do, but that was over the top. It would've made more sense to hide behind a paper wall.

Comment

• I gave this another shot last night, started watching season two. The acting is so horrible, I lost interest.
                      WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        The Lori bull shit needs to go asap.
                        Amen! i was waiting for her to get killed off, I get my wish, and she finds a way to come back! fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          I gave this another shot last night, started watching season two. The acting is so horrible, I lost interest.
                          You know, I had it DVR'd and watched it last night, too. I almost made the identical post. Between the cheap production and the horrible acting, I'm about done. I'd rather read the damn comic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                            Amen! i was waiting for her to get killed off, I get my wish, and she finds a way to come back! fuck!
                            Me too! I was jumping up and down screaming "Shoot that bitch in the face Carl!"

Comment

• Rick should get some ghost head from ghost lori
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Looked like a trashed out pile of thin tin crap.
                                Yeah I noticed that as well. I also noticed like 1,000 rounds fired and 2 people hit. I remarked to my wife how absurd the file cabinet was, but she's like DFWM and dismisses any reality I bring into consideration.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X