Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Rick should get some ghost head from ghost lori
    I wouldn't fuck ghost Laurie with ghost Shanes dick.
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I also noticed like 1,000 rounds fired and 2 people hit.
      On the other hand someone can be running across a field and shoot one handed and plug a zombie in the head with every shot. I can suspend reality enough that a cop or someone like Daryl can be a dead eye but Carl and the women running around shooting like they are Annie Oakley bugs me.

Humans shooting at zombies = 100% accuracy
      Humans shooting at humans = .1% accuracy

Comment

• It's kind of like Alf. How believable is an alien that eats house cats living side by side with a suburban American family? Not very, but we still watched. A-Team, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, all hokey, b-list action. Did you still watch the fuck out of those shows? Hell yeah you did. You had the damn lunch box and t-shirt, too. I don't always like the direction the show takes, but I'll stick it out.

It would be nice if Hell on Wheels would hurry up and come back. I missed the entire second season due to the pissing contest and I'm ready to get caught back up with a marathon.

Comment

• I can handle the shitty guns, lack of realism, and bad acting. But when the story line just fucking sucks; not worth the time.

Comment

• I'm not watching this anymore. Waste of time. This is the worst season and that's saying a lot.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              I'm not watching this anymore. Waste of time. This is the worst season and that's saying a lot.
              yea its pretty frustrating how they drag ass from one episode to the other

Comment

• I liked tonight's episode. I'm glad Hershal finally called out Rick, and he might be getting his head back on straight.
                Last edited by UserX; 02-24-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• From now on I am basing every episode on whether or not I am going to watch the next one. After this episode I have signed on for at least one more.

Comment

• First episode sucked, last nights a tad better, next weeks looked promising.....

The acting and weak story line yet I keep watching.

Comment

• You guys complaining about having an episode with no action don't realize that sometimes you need to build up a story to a climax without blowing up everything. You can't go multiple seasons on nothing but action. Character development and plot have to occur at some point.

That being said, they don't have to use the whole episode to do so. But, there are so many characters it thins out the show, IMO. It stretches out the character development and plot points and tends to bog everything down. They need to stick with a few key characters and let the others just kind of run with it instead of needing everyones opinion about every issue.

Comment

• In some way I'm hoping this show is just in a lull like LOST was. Many die hard fans of LOST seemed to lose interest in the 3rd/4th season. I am glad I rode that out, because the story and plot lines that so called low point made absolutely made that show in the end. LOST was in my book the best show ever put on TV

This Walking Dead shit is killing me. The story always kind of sucked, now it's just getting ridiculous. There is no direction, no end in sight. The Governor is ridiculous, Rick sucks now, Carl pisses me off, all the new small groups that come into the show suck. Basically I am not sure if they can recover from this 3rd season, but maybe they'll surprise me and pull something out of their ass. I've invested this much time in it, I'll DVR each new episode and hope they do something halfway decent.

Comment

• Did anyone notice the Governor's eye last night? Patch on right eye early, then close up of of the carnage it was his left eye, next scene patch back on right eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            Did anyone notice the Governor's eye last night? Patch on right eye early, then close up of of the carnage it was his left eye, next scene patch back on right eye.
                            He was looking in a mirror. You were looking at the reflection.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              He was looking in a mirror. You were looking at the reflection.
                              Negative the camera was looking at him not the reflection

Comment

• Andrea will stay with the governor. Perfect chance to kill his ass and she didn't. Likes the dick to much.

Comment

Working...
                                X