No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup it's would have to be pretty obvious at that point that he has been lying the whole time and she still wants to crawl in the sack with him.

here is no direction, no end in sight.
    The comic is the same way. There is no end in sight in the comic everyday sucks and people die.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
      Negative the camera was looking at him not the reflection
      It was a mirror dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        It was a mirror dude.
        x2
        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• Anyone notice Hershel grew his leg back at the very beginning of the show when he told Rick to "come back here" got up, hobbled to him you could see his zombie bitten leg and foot plain as day.
          So fucking tired of the "We have to go/no we have to stay..." bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
            The comic is the same way. There is no end in sight in the comic everyday sucks and people die.
            Exactly.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            So fucking tired of the "We have to go/no we have to stay..." bullshit.
            While that doesn't exactly make for riveting TV, I believe that would be a pretty regular discussion living under those circumstances. You never feel safe.

Comment

• Still one of the best shows on TV, but I've got my problems with it too.

Most of my problems are with great characters in the book that are lame or missed opportunities on the show.

Book Tyrese: likable bad ass that has to deal with some rough shit. Show Tyrese: catches Rick on a bad day and chased off.

Book Michonne: looney bad ass that is interesting as hell. Show Michonne: still slings a sword but never talks and always looks like she has a fresh plate of shit shoved under her nose.

Book Andrea: total bad ass and one of my favorites. Show Andrea: queen of bad decisions. I want to cave her face in myself.

Book Rick: moral center, has his problems dealing with the stress, but mostly keeps it together. Show Rick: off in the woods looking for a spectral hand job, ignoring the group and the obvious need for prison fortification.

Darryl is the only x-factor I like, and I'm starting to wish he'd put a crossbow bolt in Ricks forehead and run this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Still one of the best shows on TV, but I've got my problems with it too.

Most of my problems are with great characters in the book that are lame or missed opportunities on the show.

Book Tyrese: likable bad ass that has to deal with some rough shit. Show Tyrese: catches Rick on a bad day and chased off.

Book Michonne: looney bad ass that is interesting as hell. Show Michonne: still slings a sword but never talks and always looks like she has a fresh plate of shit shoved under her nose.

Book Andrea: total bad ass and one of my favorites. Show Andrea: queen of bad decisions. I want to cave her face in myself.

Book Rick: moral center, has his problems dealing with the stress, but mostly keeps it together. Show Rick: off in the woods looking for a spectral hand job, ignoring the group and the obvious need for prison fortification.

Darryl is the only x-factor I like, and I'm starting to wish he'd put a crossbow bolt in Ricks forehead and run this shit.
                X 10,234,001

I am getting so frustrated with the characters on the show! Andrea most of all and michonnes TV character is swirling in the toilet as we speak.

I really wished they would stick a bit closer to the comic. Doesn't have to exactly like it but they are splintering off too far for my liking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Andrea on the show is annoying as hell, but her character has been kept in the dark and lied to. She's made shitty decisions, but based on shitty information. I liked her up until Woodbury.

Comment

• Enjoyed the Tom Waits nod at the end.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Just watched the last episode. Is the gov gonna kill tyrese like everyone else/ ? Andrea got some soul searching to do
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Enjoyed the Tom Waits nod at the end.
                        The Joker's voice was supposedly based on Tom Waits voice.

Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Just watched the last two episodes. Once through Rick's head problems it is alright. Next episode looks promising.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I heard the next episode will be a heartbreaker emotional roller coaster by the end.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              I heard the next episode will be a heartbreaker emotional roller coaster by the end.
                              does carl die!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!? God damn I hate Carl

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                does carl die!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!? God damn I hate Carl
                                Carl killed Laurie, what have you done for me lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X