No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naaaa o don't think it's the last we see of Morgan. At least I hope not.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'm thinking Morgan could come in like a white knight when they fight against the governor/woodbury. Then get fatally wounded in the process and thank Rick for helping him snap out of it before dying.

Comment

• This would be awesome and possible
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Now who else got a lil choked when you read Duwayne turned in big red letters?

Comment

• I was disappointed by this episode, you people are stoned to think it was good.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Did they kill Morgan's wife in the cafe. Looked like her that caught a bullet from Carl's pistol.

Sent from my iPhone
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                Did they kill Morgan's wife in the cafe. Looked like her that caught a bullet from Carl's pistol.

Sent from my iPhone
                I noticed that also. It looked like her.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• No. Morgan said he took her out when she got Duane. IIRC

Comment

• I enjoyed last nights episode quite a bit for several reasons.

1) It brought Rick and Michone (sp?) a little closer together and I think they're both realizing they can trust each other.

2) Rick saw from Morgan, how bad it can get if he pushes everyone away.

3) Carl is really coming into his own and becoming more like is father in the "i can do it" type of way.

And no, that wasn't Morgan's wife, he killed her when she got Duane.
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I don't know why they took so little from Morgan. Sure, they needed to leave a little behind for him, but come on... That house was packed to the brim, and they took a duffle bag or two.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I don't know why they took so little from Morgan. Sure, they needed to leave a little behind for him, but come on... That house was packed to the brim, and they took a duffle bag or two.
                        It looked like they put 4 or 5 good size bags in the back of the car. I don't think this is the last we're going to see from Morgan, at least I hope not.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Main thing they needed was ammo. I say that's why they took so little weapons

Comment

• I think leaving all those weapons with Morgan may actually help them out later on. Now they know where a heavy cache of weapons are in case the prison gets taken.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Last night's episode could have easily been condensed to half an episode.

Comment

• I think the "clear" theme with Morgan was foreshadowing for a future episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X