No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was a solid episode. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Morgan and I bet as suggested he will come back to save the day at the prison but more than likely lose his life. I hope Rick has snapped out of it, I think it's getting a little old. Comic book is still better.

Here's Saturday Night Lives take on The Walking Dead.

The Walking Dead on SNL

Comment

• i couldnt tell... but was the bag they stopped to pick up a the very end of the episode, the same one the guy asking them for help when they were stuck in the mud was carrying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        i couldnt tell... but was the bag they stopped to pick up a the very end of the episode, the same one the guy asking them for help when they were stuck in the mud was carrying?
        Yes
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

i couldnt tell... but was the bag they stopped to pick up a the very end of the episode, the same one the guy asking them for help when they were stuck in the mud was carrying?
          Yes, they picked up his hiking pack.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Yup.. the dude's insides were all along that road.

Comment

• Man I missed the first 5 or so minutes so I must have missed that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Man I missed the first 5 or so minutes so I must have missed that.
                Here it is, http://bit.ly/VVmHUP

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  OK I guess I didn't miss much. Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

• Man, this sounds like a good episode. Going to try and watch it tonight. Glad to hear they brought Morgan back, even for one ep.

Comment

• We finally got it downloaded and watched today. I am really looking forward to the upcoming showdown.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        We finally got it downloaded and watched today. I am really looking forward to the upcoming showdown.
                        Don't get too excited. They will spend the entire episode coordinating the way he gets over there and that little clip you see of them talking is probably the last 30 seconds of the episode meant to be a "cliff hanger" for the following weeks episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                          She looked a lot better in Supernatural.
                          I agree.

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                          Last night's episode could have easily been condensed to half an episode.
                          I agree.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• That wasn't a bad episode, but all I can say is when they were out on the road, things were a hell of a lot more interesting. This whole season has been pretty damn lame.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              That wasn't a bad episode, but all I can say is when they were out on the road, things were a hell of a lot more interesting. This whole season has been pretty damn lame.
                              It dragged while they were at the farm too.

Comment

• I have to admit I DVR'd the last 2 and just zipped through them to catch the gist of them. Covered them both in less than 30 minutes and I promise I didn't miss a damn thing. It's either do that, or just drop it altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X