No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked last nights episode. Three more to go and Rick will not give in.

No clue on what will happen, it could go so many ways as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
      Until that episode is terribly anticlimactic.
      That's not really fair. Season 1 ended with the CDC explosion and the group on the run, season 2 ended with the herd taking out the farm and they were on the run again, plus the introduction of Michonne. Season 3 will likely end with something big going down against Woodbury... I think the show has delivered as far as season-ending cliff hangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Lame episode, I'm sick of the series forcing 3-4 shitty episodes to lead up to a single good one.

Stevo
        Agreed. I've never seen a series that so obviously lets its budget drive the story.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• They have to leave the prison on the run after an armored vehicle runs their fence down and some folks are going to die.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Sucked
            sigpic

Comment

• The series is officially dead to me (intentional pun)....seriously. I found myself looking for all the silly budget-limiting effects. This series makes Roger Corman movies seem like masterpieces. They don't even try anymore. In this day and age with all the technology, it's absurd.

Comment

• Damn, you fuckers are hard to please. I enjoy the show, maybe because I never read the comic.

Comment

• Yeah everyone's a critic.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    My guess is she'll try to kill him, he'll end up killing her, and Rick will kill him in the season finale.
                    Best possible outcome.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I can't wait for tonight!

Comment

• I'm thinking governor gets killed, Andrea runs the town,some of them stay in the town and the rest have too go looking for something,meds or more people...something has too make them leave.
                        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• this show is really starting to suck dick

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyp View Post
                            I'm thinking governor gets killed, Andrea runs the town,some of them stay in the town and the rest have too go looking for something,meds or more people...something has too make them leave.
                            Haha! If only if it was that simple.

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            this show is really starting to suck dick
                            Why? I thought last nights episode was great and leading up to a cliffhanger until next season which is what really sucks dick because it will probably be in November.

Comment

• I'm a little surprised more peopled haven't posted about last nights episode. You guys go to bed early or something?

Comment

• I want to know how the governor dragged Andrea back to Newbury. She was already at the prison and Rick was looking in that general direction. They make Andrea out to be a tough chick but somehow the governor was able to drag her away without either of them standing up and coming into Rick's eye sight.
                                03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                                X