No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest question running through my mind is who will kill the governor?
    Rick?
    Andrea?
    Milton?
    Tyrese?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
      I want to know how the governor dragged Andrea back to Newbury. She was already at the prison and Rick was looking in that general direction. They make Andrea out to be a tough chick but somehow the governor was able to drag her away without either of them standing up and coming into Rick's eye sight.
      Rick knows he is bat shit crazy he probably thought he was seeing shit.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        Rick knows he is bat shit crazy he probably thought he was seeing shit.
        You are right. That's why Rick dismissed it instead of going and investigating it. I didn't understand how the governor dragged her away without Rick seeing her a second time.
        03 cobra

Comment

• I just want to know why Andrea didnt just take the damn truck after she left the Gov for dead?

Comment

• Or stabbed him in the leg with the zombie juice covered knife. Infection would've been a slow and fitting death. He acted weird like he was hiding something with his coat when back at Woodbury. Maybe he was just cold.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Or stabbed him in the leg with the zombie juice covered knife. Infection would've been a slow and fitting death. He acted weird like he was hiding something with his coat when back at Woodbury. Maybe he was just cold.
              They're already infected and so far the infection hasn't shown to cause death.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                I just want to know why Andrea didnt just take the damn truck after she left the Gov for dead?
                thats what my wife and I said. I dunno, I guess it was an ok episode to set things up. They sure are using alot of episodes to set things up for what better be a big season finale.

It seems like there is been a lot of filler for things that we all knew were going to happen.

We all knew Andrea would realize the governor was screwed up and the governor would either imprison her or escape to the group.

We all KNOW the doctor is going to turn on the governor. More than likely burned the walkers in the pit.

We all knew the governor was bat shit crazy. we don't need more examples.

Comment

• I think Andrew, Milton, and the governor will be dead by the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    They're already infected and so far the infection hasn't shown to cause death.
                    It does if you've been bitten. Remember the guy at the quarry? They tied him to a tree Cus he was turning/dying.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      It does if you've been bitten. Remember the guy at the quarry? They tied him to a tree Cus he was turning/dying.
                      Say you are stabbed in the leg or bitten on the hand. You won't die, you just turn. If you are stabbed or bitten somewhere major where you would bleed out quickly you will most likely bleed out, then come back as a zombie.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Well technically a zombie is dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                          I just want to know why Andrea didnt just take the damn truck after she left the Gov for dead?
                          Maybe he had the keys in his pocket?

Comment

• I thought it was a good episode. I agree about Andrea taking the truck, maybe she checked and the keys weren't in it.

I like episodes better when the time is split between Woodbury and the prison. This was 99% Woodbury.

I bet we're not much further along in the story when the season ends. I think it will leave us asking more questions, and not providing answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              I thought it was a good episode. I agree about Andrea taking the truck, maybe she checked and the keys weren't in it.

I like episodes better when the time is split between Woodbury and the prison. This was 99% Woodbury.

I bet we're not much further along in the story when the season ends. I think it will leave us asking more questions, and not providing answers.
                              That's how those assholes keep us tuned in

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
                                That's how those assholes keep us tuned in
                                bingo

Comment

Working...
                                X