No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "Maybe Morgan torched the pit." Remember, every walker he killed, he piled them up and burned them to a crisp. He needed to "clear". I said in an earlier post that the "clear" thing would be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "Maybe Morgan torched the pit." Remember, every walker he killed, he piled them up and burned them to a crisp. He needed to "clear". I said in an earlier post that the "clear" thing would be back.
      That would be a pretty good twist for the show, especially since they've alluded to Milton being the one that did it, and Lori Holden (actress playing Andrea) pretty much said Milton was responsible for that on the Talking Dead afte rshow.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I was thinking Morgan. Its not 100% that it was Milton. Even the way Andrea put it on talking dead. Besides..... I don't think Milton could get a vehicle out of Woodbury without being noticed.

The fuel is most likely under lock and key seeing as the gov asked where they got the gas when he got back from hunting down Andrea.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          The biggest question running through my mind is who will kill the governor?
          I'm wondering if he got bitten or scratched during the skirmish...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I don't think it matters since everyone is already infected...
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Yeah he was acting a lil sluggish or in pain kinda.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

That keeps coming up but it still means he's gonna die soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  That keeps coming up but it still means he's gonna die soon.
                  It's already a given he's going to die soon, I don't see it happening from a bite or scratch caused by a zombie.

Comment

Not true at all.

Comment

Not true at all.
                      According to the TV show, they are, and no evidence has been introduced to show otherwise. At least nothing obvious.

However I have my own idea about a particular character.

Comment

Not true at all.
                        Remember Shane?

Comment

• I know everyone is infected, but a bite or scratch can cause zombie virus to go into hyperdrive. That's at least what I have seen while watching this show. They also said the time when a person is infected may vary when they become a full on zombie. Shane was killed and immediately became one.

Comment

• I would like to see a smart zombie. One that was able to round up the zombies and create an army. Would be more entertaining, imo.

Comment

• They can turn if they are bite or scratch. If that wasn't the case then they wouldn't cut off hershal leg.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                                They can turn if they are bite or scratch. If that wasn't the case then they wouldn't cut off hershal leg.
                                Isn't that covered on page 1? Why is everyone just now arguing this?

Comment

Working...
                                X