No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I've said many times before, I've never seen a show that's so driven by it's budget. This is the #1 show and it's produced like some half rate web series. CGI for gun fire? Come on AMC, we are not fooled, you need to spend more money.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
      It's been a while since I read that particular issue but from what I remember The Governor attacked the prison just like that, believe he even had an M1 Abrams tank as well. Rick's wife and the baby get killed during the attach and Rick escapes with his son running for there lives and go on the road for quite a while (they also do the whole phone thing with him talking to his wife during this time). The Governor gets killed, I think by one of his own, but I can't remember who.
      That's right, but the governor only had 1 eye, 1 arm, and no dick after Michonne was done with him... Lady from his group got pissed because he lied to them saying they were armed to the teeth and bad people and had them shoot innocent people and killed the baby in the process so she blew his brains out...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        That's right, but the governor only had 1 eye, 1 arm, and no dick after Michonne was done with him... Lady from his group got pissed because he lied to them saying they were armed to the teeth and bad people and had them shoot innocent people and killed the baby in the process so she blew his brains out...
        Obviously the writers are leaving him open for more, I find it interesting they went to the prison also. The towers are blown, the fences are down, supplies are low. I wonder if they are writing it as a regroup and a revisit from the Gov comes soon next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
          Obviously the writers are leaving him open for more, I find it interesting they went to the prison also. The towers are blown, the fences are down, supplies are low. I wonder if they are writing it as a regroup and a revisit from the Gov comes soon next season.
          No fences are down. The gates are down on the 2 outer fences. They only pushed open the inner fence gate, but didn't knock it down. When the bus full of the Woodbury peeps showed up, they had to open the gate and then close it...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            No fences are down. The gates are down on the 2 outer fences. They only pushed open the inner fence gate, but didn't knock it down. When the bus full of the Woodbury peeps showed up, they had to open the gate and then close it...
            And you could see that there was supplies in the back of the truck when they came back to the prison

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
              i don't doubt on that, but Woodbury had electricity!!! and hot water!!! I'm sure they could figure out how to improve security and stuff.
              True but the power appeared to be from solar power and should be easily moveable. Depending on how they are getting there hot water that might be something easily moved as well. The prison is purpose built with security in mind while Woodbury was something "hacked" together and harder to defend.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Like I've said many times before, I've never seen a show that's so driven by it's budget. This is the #1 show and it's produced like some half rate web series. CGI for gun fire? Come on AMC, we are not fooled, you need to spend more money.
              Man I'm totally with you there. When this season started it seeemed to get even worse, I'd have to go back and look at the earlier episodes but what got me on Season 3's opener was the fake suppressors and the terrible effects for firing guns. Can't figure out that logic.

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Ah that jogs my memory! Yup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                And you could see that there was supplies in the back of the truck when they came back to the prison
                dunno, if i'm not mistaken, there was 'supplies' in the back of the truck when they left. unless it was another error on their part.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                True but the power appeared to be from solar power and should be easily moveable. Depending on how they are getting there hot water that might be something easily moved as well. The prison is purpose built with security in mind while Woodbury was something "hacked" together and harder to defend.
                Yeahhhhh i suppose so.
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Here's some pictures to add more fuel to yalls fire

Last edited by idrivea4banger; 04-03-2013, 01:10 PM.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• The prison is the place to be. They should have got the deuce and half to block the entrance and then drag the Humvee with the 50cal? up and turn into a defensive position.

Comment

• im not sure why they didnt go get all the Vehicles and guns left just chillin in the middle of the road after the govs little freak out??? i would have gutted woodburry for everything i could!!
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Who says they didn't. Can't waist a half hour of show picking up all the free stuff.
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I just started watching this damn thing....I'm sure in about 30 hours I'll wonder why.

Comment

• I don't understand why they are still driving clapped out shit boxes. Can't they find fuel efficient new vehicles and for heavens sake a newer Winnebago?
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                              I don't understand why they are still driving clapped out shit boxes. Can't they find fuel efficient new vehicles and for heavens sake a newer Winnebago?
                              Apparently Hyundai is still making cars because they drive around in a new model, and they keep it quite clean. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                I don't understand why they are still driving clapped out shit boxes. Can't they find fuel efficient new vehicles and for heavens sake a newer Winnebago?
                                Are you just now starting the series? The winnebago hasn't been around for a season.

Comment

Working...
                                X