The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    I sure hope these Season 4 spoliers are way off base.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/ne...o-cry-spoilers
    Did you read all the way down the article?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Did you read all the way down the article?
      Way to spoil it, JERK!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
          And Rick
          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• From Facebook:

Although there's still a considerable amount of time left until the AMC network airs its fourth season of The Walking Dead in October, bits and pieces of info on the popular series are making their way onto the Internet nonetheless.

According to TVLine, Season 4 will see the cast in a different setting, and also involve a drastic time jump from the moment the third season ended until the upcoming installment picks up.

The site stated that TWD will be kicking of its fourth season roughly 3 months to a year after Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and the rest of the prison group took in the former residents of Woodbury.

Interesting enough, the time jump goes hand in hand with the production's previous approach to its third season, which saw them start off eight months after Season 2.

Season 4 of The Walking Dead will see former The Wire standout Lawrence Gilliard Jr. debut as troubled Army medic Bob Stookey, while Chad Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green and Emily Kinney take on meatier roles as series regulars.

The Walking Dead will make its return on Sunday, October 14 at 9/8c. Be sure to check back for more of the latest details on the popular zombie series.

Comment

• Bought our daughter an outfit to watch Season 4 in. Wife not amused.

I still need to find someone that has the last two episodes of last season
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• My roommate met the guy that plays Meryl or however you spell it the other day at the airport. Said he was really nice but not as tall as he expected.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  My roommate met the guy that plays Meryl or however you spell it the other day at the airport. Said he was really nice but not as tall as he expected.
                  Did he offer him a chocolate covered pretzel?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Bought our daughter an outfit to watch Season 4 in. Wife not amused.

I still need to find someone that has the last two episodes of last season
                    I can download them and throw them up on a hosting site for you to download.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      I can download them and throw them up on a hosting site for you to download.
                      Thanks man...one of the chicks I work with has them. Should have them on a thumbdrive in an hour to watch tonight.

Thanks Gregg and Jose

Comment

Thanks man...one of the chicks I work with has them. Should have them on a thumbdrive in an hour to watch tonight.

Thanks Gregg and Jose
                        Shoot me a pm if there's anything you're looking for. Takes me less than 10 minutes to download an episode.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Just saw that the new season takes them to a big box store. Could it be a Cosco or Sams? It is my plan to take one over with my crew when the SHTF and the Zombies start to manifest.

Comment

Just saw that the new season takes them to a big box store. Could it be a Cosco or Sams? It is my plan to take one over with my crew when the SHTF and the Zombies start to manifest.
                            I have my plan. Friends and i will take the warehouse where i work. Plenty of water and foo. Also it is gated in
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Just saw that the new season takes them to a big box store. Could it be a Cosco or Sams? It is my plan to take one over with my crew when the SHTF and the Zombies start to manifest.
                              Sam's club is already infested with zombies, it'll take a lot to clear out.

Comment

• The new season needs to hurry the hell up already
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X