No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick is turning into a full on bitch. When that prison gets overrun he will have to return to his old ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      Exactly
      I stopped watching this show a few episodes into that season, it went to shit fast. It's like everyone that watches it thinks it'll get better again.

Comment

• Rick is a dick for making Carol leave. I think she might return but I missed the talking dead thought I had it DVR'd so I missed what she said when they interviewed her.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          I stopped watching this show a few episodes into that season, it went to shit fast. It's like everyone that watches it thinks it'll get better again.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            Rick is a dick for making Carol leave. I think she might return but I missed the talking dead thought I had it DVR'd so I missed what she said when they interviewed her.
            I was wondering the same thing. She mentioned in the interview that Carol is strong and that she thinks she'll make it, and then she's sure she'll make it. It definitely sounded like she'll be back later on.

As far as Rick, he needs a reality check and Tyrese needs to die. All in all, it was a very slow episode. I think the kid with Rick's watch will be found by Daryl's group and they're going to think something happened to Rick.

Comment

• I think we haven't seen the last of Carol... I'm betting she did not kill those two, I'm thinking it was either Lizzie (acting like a nutcase this season) or Carl (still acting trigger-happy) and that Carol was only covering for them.

I'm also thinking that Carol will run into Dale's group and some shenanigans will ensue between Carol and Tyreese.

And I'm sure people that heard the spoiler about there being a Breaking Bad connection this season... I read earlier that Michelle MacLaren (Director of Breaking Bad) will direct this season's finale. I was hoping something about the blue meth creating the zombies...

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                I think we haven't seen the last of Carol... I'm betting she did not kill those two, I'm thinking it was either Lizzie (acting like a nutcase this season) or Carl (still acting trigger-happy) and that Carol was only covering for them.

I was gonna say "good call" on this but Lizzy still thinks the walkers are people so I don't think she'd hurt sick people.

I'm also thinking that Carol will run into Dale's group and some shenanigans will ensue between Carol and Tyreese.

hopefully she kills Tyreese, that guy is a little bitch

And I'm sure people that heard the spoiler about there being a Breaking Bad connection this season... I read earlier that Michelle MacLaren (Director of Breaking Bad) will direct this season's finale. I was hoping something about the blue meth creating the zombies...

I heard something about this on The Talking Dead after the show but I haven't seen Breaking Bad... even still, I don't see how it's relevant; although, it would be interesting to see how it all started.

Stevo
                ^^

Comment

• I doubt there would be a connection making the blue meth the cause of the zombies. From what I've read(online), the cause of the plague is not given in the comics.

Besides, they already had the blue meth a few seasons ago in Merle's bag.

Comment

• At least there was some action this week, curious how long they'll draw out the governer.

Comment

• Another episode without any real story progression. Last episode they left to bring back meds. End of this episode still haven't brought back meds.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Another episode without any real story progression. Last episode they left to bring back meds. End of this episode still haven't brought back meds.
                        Did you miss the part where they were giving Glen medicine and he recovered?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Did you miss the part where they were giving Glen medicine and he recovered?
                          *checks DVR*

this motherfucker...
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Another episode without any real story progression. Last episode they left to bring back meds. End of this episode still haven't brought back meds.
                            You sure about that?

Comment

• Damn the Governor...I hope Mashone splits his wig. I also hope Daryl doesn't go ape shit about Carol being gone...and it was nice seeing Rick partially back to his old "leader" self.

As slow as this has been progressing, I'm guessing they'll be at the prison for the remainder of the season. Besides Lizzy, everyone from Woodbury is gone, I think.

Comment

• Might get interesting again.

Comment

Working...
                                X