No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all was pretty predictable. I called nearly every scene before it happened- my wife asked me if it was all in the comics, and I told her no, that each scene was just predictable.

At least it had some action in it, and the twist in the end (which I did call right before it happened) was somewhat disturbing, and about as close to a tearjerk as this series could get me.

At this point, the series has a chance of getting somewhat back on track from the comics. It is missing a few characters but could get close to the direction the comics were going.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Blah blah blah .......

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        It all was pretty predictable. I called nearly every scene before it happened- my wife asked me if it was all in the comics, and I told her no, that each scene was just predictable.

At least it had some action in it, and the twist in the end (which I did call right before it happened) was somewhat disturbing, and about as close to a tearjerk as this series could get me.

At this point, the series has a chance of getting somewhat back on track from the comics. It is missing a few characters but could get close to the direction the comics were going.

Stevo
        Well aren't you so smart. Who gives a shit it was a badass episode.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Blah blah blah .......

Great point, I never looked at it that way...

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          Well aren't you so smart.
          Smart enough to not be surprised by much in this episode.

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          Who gives a shit it was a badass episode.
          It appears your standards of "baddass" are lower than others.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I thought it was good episode, but I think that the previous 2 episodes could have been consolidated into 1 and the battle could have been longer. But i know AMC is just interested in making it to a break point/mid-season finale. It seems like they are stretching components of the story like they think they are going to run out tomorrow.

Hopefully the second half of the season doesn't disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I thought it was good episode, but I think that the previous 2 episodes could have been consolidated into 1 and the battle could have been longer. But i know AMC is just interested in making it to a break point/mid-season finale. It seems like they are stretching components of the story like they think they are going to run out tomorrow.

Hopefully the second half of the season doesn't disappoint.
              Everything reeks of cheap assedness. mid-season finale? Wtf is that exactly? Cutting one season of BB into two? How bad is this network hurting?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Everyone is starting to do that crap

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Everyone is starting to do that crap

They were the first, and it was always a ratings draw.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I enjoyed the last episode. It was nice to see some "shit or get off the pot" happening.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Or (for Leah), put unnecessary shit on sale for one day, after thanksgiving, then burn the walmart down?
                    I laughed.

Comment

Great point, I never looked at it that way...

Smart enough to not be surprised by much in this episode.

It appears your standards of "baddass" are lower than others.

Stevo
                      Compare to other episodes yes last night episode was badass.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

It all was pretty predictable. I called nearly every scene before it happened- my wife asked me if it was all in the comics, and I told her no, that each scene was just predictable.

Stevo
                        It wasn't to predictable for me but I do agree that it looks like it might be steering back to the path of the comic with everybody getting split up, the governor dying, and Rick and son losing baby sister and going there own way.

Comment

• Heavy episode. Is the baby dieded? I think not.

Comment

• God damn this show sucks dick. Keeps getting worse and worse. I didnt even bother watching last night, just told my ol lady to give me cliff notes

Comment

• They have already set it up for another feud with another group. If you think that will be the last we have heard of that one "mysterious" group that tore through that one camp I think you would be wrong. Its going to be the governor part 2. If this is the case I am out for sure. I cant go through the same regurgitated story again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                God damn this show sucks dick. Keeps getting worse and worse. I didnt even bother watching last night, just told my ol lady to give me cliff notes
                                You hate everything, except honey boo boo.....

Comment

Working...
                                X