No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if they have announced how many episodes season 2 will be. My only gripe with this show is the length of time between seasons!

Comment

• 1 day
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• <-----getting all googledy with excitement!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
          Anyone know if they have announced how many episodes season 2 will be. My only gripe with this show is the length of time between seasons!
          Not to mention the number and length of commercials! Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Not to mention the number and length of commercials! Can't wait for tomorrow night!
            Oh yeah I forgot about that! It seems they are constantly going to commercials. I guess they have to pay for all the special FX somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
              Anyone know if they have announced how many episodes season 2 will be. My only gripe with this show is the length of time between seasons!
              I think AMC bought 13 episodes

Comment

• FYI (if someone hadnt mentioned already) Netflix has the first season. Just finished season one last night. I had gone all this time missing 4 5 and 6... Bring it on season 2!

Comment

• Soooooooo close.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    AMC is also jumping the shark with the "Talking Dead" talk show after each episode. The show features Chris Hardwick spending time with fans, actors, producers and tv enthusiasts, recapping that most recent Dead episode, and taking questions and comments from viewers. Fans may continue to engage with the after-show following the on-air conclusion, online, at amctv.com for more conversations, questions and trivia.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...nouncement.php
                    "Jumping the shark," is a plot device that goes too far and kills the show. They're, "milking it." Learn your metaphors.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I don't have AMC

Comment

• WOOHOO!!! I just figured out ATT now has AMC HD on uverse. Having to watch it on SD was a bummer during season one.

Oh and 30 minutes and counting.....

Comment

• 3 Minutes ago!!!!

Comment

• Shhhhhhh!

Comment

• Holy shit to the ending!
                              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                              '13 Dodge Cummins
                              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Wow.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X