The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I think the only way to enjoy this show would be recording every episode, then watching over a short period of time. Watching one episode per week has ruined action/excitement in the story line for me.
    yeah I'm starting to feel the same way. Shows are ever increasingly using hooks to tie people to the next episode, and instead of progressing the show through short individuals plots and conclusions, they are placing the conclusion to each episode on each successive episode, which (for me) leaves me frustrated.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      yeah I'm starting to feel the same way. Shows are ever increasingly using hooks to tie people to the next episode, and instead of progressing the show through short individuals plots and conclusions, they are placing the conclusion to each episode on each successive episode, which (for me) leaves me frustrated.
      I could be in this position because I watched the first two seasons on Netflix, then season three on projectfree.tv. So I'm not used to having to wait for shit to happen. The people I know that have watched weekly for the duration of the show don't usually share my frustration.

Comment

• I'm about to give up on the show, as well. I watched the first 2 seasons after they came out, and this shit is whack. I've got True Detective, and soon G.O.T. will be back on.

Comment

• Are you guys shitting me? I thought last night was one of the best episodes so far. What the fuck have you guys been watching?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Are you guys shitting me? I thought last night was one of the best episodes so far. What the fuck have you guys been watching?
            Seriously dude? Last night sucked butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Are you guys shitting me? I thought last night was one of the best episodes so far. What the fuck have you guys been watching?
              I detect sarcasm.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I can't believe you guys haven't given up on this show yet. I bet you liked Lost, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  I can't believe you guys haven't given up on this show yet. I bet you liked Lost, too!
                  I could never watch that show, I tried like 5 times to start watching it, but it was just absurd.

Comment

• I liked it, looks like sergeant slaughter appears on the next episode.

Comment

• Dug it. Glad glen is ok.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Why not have done a 2 hour premier and knock this shit out in one episode?

But no, drag it on. Although this was better than the pudding episode.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            I liked it, looks like sergeant slaughter appears on the next episode.
                            I wonder if he'll be a friend or foe?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I could never watch that show, I tried like 5 times to start watching it, but it was just absurd.
                              I didn't watch it til it had ended and all episodes were online. I liked it cause I could go from one to the next quickly. I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it if I had to wait a week for the next episode.

Comment

• MUCH better than last week. Although the scene with the girls and quieting the baby was weird. They just seemed to leave it hanging then all of a sudden Carol was back.

Comment

Working...
                                X