The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    MUCH better than last week. Although the scene with the girls and quieting the baby was weird. They just seemed to leave it hanging then all of a sudden Carol was back.
    That kid is crazy and she killed the people in the prison I am sure of it now. Carol just took the wrap for it to save her.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      That kid is crazy and she killed the people in the prison I am sure of it now. Carol just took the wrap for it to save her.
      I highly doubt that. There is no way she dragged both bodies out to burn them. If so, she had help.
      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• weak zombie kill count <25, although the two violent head bashing's were nice

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
          I highly doubt that. There is no way she dragged both bodies out to burn them. If so, she had help.
          Me too. She was definitely the rat killer. Remember the little rat shrine Tyrese found? She's twisted.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            Me too. She was definitely the rat killer. Remember the little rat shrine Tyrese found? She's twisted.
            as we had all pretty much figured out she was the one feeding the rats to the zeds at the fence , she made the shrine/artwork, killed the bunnies, and almost suffocated Judith

Comment

• That bitch is throwed off.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I tried to keep watching it, but they lost momentum a while ago and never got it back. I just won't waste my time with this crap anymore.
                Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 02-18-2014, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• Does posting about not wasting on it count as wasting time?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    Does posting about not wasting on it count as wasting time?

Checked with the judges and they say no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      I tried to keep watching it, but they lost momentum a while ago and never got it back. I just won't waste my time with this crap anymore.
                      So hershall getting his head chopped off was slow?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Didn't get that far.

Comment

• About damn time they introduced Abraham.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                          Originally Posted By: Polska
                          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                            About damn time they introduced Abraham.
                            And in typical fashion that introduce him in the preview for next episode.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              And in typical fashion that introduce him in the preview for next episode.
                              I'm sure he will make a fucking bad ass amazing intro as his first actual screen time in the last 30 seconds of the season finale.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                              Originally Posted By: Polska
                              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X