No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'd become more intrigued if Hershel's head morphed legs and killed everyone in the show.

Comment

• Do yall think the show became less interesting when the zombies became easier to kill? IE when they could use simple knives to stab through the zeds skull

Comment

• It's almost time for y'alls weekly bitch fest about how lame the episode was or how glad you are you stopped watching. Excited?

lol

Comment

• Lol nailed it

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            It's almost time for y'alls weekly bitch fest about how lame the episode was or how glad you are you stopped watching. Excited?

lol

Exactly

Comment

• I liked this episode. Character development seemed a little forced, but overall good progress.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm so done with this show. This crap is ridiculous! They're not doing anything or going anywhere or anything. What the hell?! This is total bullshit! I'm not wasting any more time watching this garbage! Holy shit! Where's the aspirin?

Comment

• Looks like they have gotten back into the time line of the comic book anyway. I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Needs more commercial breaks.

Comment

• I think we should keep a list of those who say they're done with the show, but can't help from posting in this thread.

Comment

• Gonna be long

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I <3 zombies

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Looks like they have gotten back into the time line of the comic book anyway. I enjoyed it.
                            I like that his chick is wearing daisy dukes. She's whorepowering through!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              I like that his chick is wearing daisy dukes. She's whorepowering through!
                              5 stars!
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Good episode and nice shorts. Speaking of clothing. I am glad to see Rick finally slithered out of that shirt. All the houses they have been in and can't a motherfucker find some clean shirts and britches?
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X