No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked it. Looks like the rest of the season will be individual experiences each episode. Who can we expect to see next week?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      I liked it. Looks like the rest of the season will be individual experiences each episode. Who can we expect to see next week?
      The group of three that Maggie was in. I forgot the name of the black girl and guy that she escaped with.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I thought it was good. Lmao that beth wanted to drink.

Comment

• Sasha and Bob I believe.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• I kept telling Crystal that she (Beth) wanted to Fuck.... I guess I was wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              I kept telling Crystal that she (Beth) wanted to Fuck.... I guess I was wrong
              Daryl is not a closer

Comment

• It was nice getting a little more background on Daryl, but I felt it drug on a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  I enjoyed it. Kind of thought Beth's first drink would have gone a little differently, especially being moonshine. I figured we would see her get plowed and throw herself at the D. I didn't exactly get what was up with the written messages. "Rich Bitch" and the other message that was written on the wall in the country club. I was trying to figure out if those were written by someone else that came along after everyone kicked or before they started offing themselves.
                  On the talking dead they mentioned that the idea was that the staff members of the country club turned on and killed the uppity members. They strung up the members who were zombies. How we were supposed to guess that based on the show I have no idea.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    How we were supposed to guess that based on the show I have no idea.
                    Agreed. I've yet to watch an episode of Talking Dead. Worthy of setting the dvr to record it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      Agreed. I've yet to watch an episode of Talking Dead. Worthy of setting the dvr to record it?
                      It has its high points. It is nice to see the actors out of character.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I watched when it was only 30 minutes. Now it's too long for me to sit thru

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          On the talking dead they mentioned that the idea was that the staff members of the country club turned on and killed the uppity members. They strung up the members who were zombies. How we were supposed to guess that based on the show I have no idea.
                          Yeah that's what took away from it when I saw it last night. The workers turned on the wealthy members.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I like Daryl's instinct to snatch up the cash. Nice touch.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              I like Daryl's instinct to snatch up the cash. Nice touch.
                              I wondered about that. Not sure I agree at all. To me it showed his trashy side by still hanging onto monetary thinking. Anybody with a working brain has to realize that cash will never be worth anything again. Unless he has another use for it like at the end of the episode. But with him taking the jewelery as well it really seemed like he was thinking about $$$

Comment

• Daryl getting in touch with his feminine side was almost too much. Figured for sure they were going to get drunk bump uglies. Is there a season finale in sight, or are they milking this for everything it's worth?

Comment

Working...
                                X