The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Daryl getting in touch with his feminine side was almost too much. Figured for sure they were going to get drunk bump uglies. Is there a season finale in sight, or are they milking this for everything it's worth?
    Is that a rhetorical queston?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I just watch the show. I don't pay attention to any of the extracurricular activities that surround it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        I just watch the show. I don't pay attention to any of the extracurricular activities that surround it.
        My guess is that the rest of this season will continue with the group being split up while slowly making their way to that place on the map by the train. I think you'll have two of the groups find each other on the way.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          I wondered about that. Not sure I agree at all. To me it showed his trashy side by still hanging onto monetary thinking. Anybody with a working brain has to realize that cash will never be worth anything again. Unless he has another use for it like at the end of the episode. But with him taking the jewelery as well it really seemed like he was thinking about $$$
          No, I agree completely. I thought it was a nice touch to show exactly what you mentioned. Even though the world has gone to complete shit, he is still clinging to his old ways. A nice touch into the life of Daryl pre-Walkers. You always knew he was a dirtbag in the past, this just reinforces it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            No, I agree completely. I thought it was a nice touch to show exactly what you mentioned. Even though the world has gone to complete shit, he is still clinging to his old ways. A nice touch into the life of Daryl pre-Walkers. You always knew he was a dirtbag in the past, this just reinforces it.
            Yeah when he lit that stack of cash on fire to burn the house down with its like he had a moment of realization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              It has its high points. It is nice to see the actors out of character.
              I'll set a timer for it and give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                I'll set a timer for it and give it a shot.
                You get a lot of insight and information about the show and what's going on that's not always put into the episode. They typically have one of the actors, writers, directors, or producers of the show on, and they tend to give a lot of insider type of information.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  You get a lot of insight and information about the show
                  unless marlin manson is on the show

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    unless marlin manson is on the show
                    Hahaha that was about the only worthless episode.

Comment

• I liked last night's show. I think it was one of the best episodes yet. Lots of dead walkers. Lots of being on the move.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I liked last night's show. I think it was one of the best episodes yet. Lots of dead walkers. Lots of being on the move.
                        Same here. Spoiler > Wonder how the rapist group Darryl has been recruited into is gonna play out.

Comment

I liked last night's show. I think it was one of the best episodes yet. Lots of dead walkers. Lots of being on the move.
                          This is what the show should be like from here on out with different variables in every episode and certain larger issues or problems being wrapped up in 3 episodes max.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            This is what the show should be like from here on out with different variables in every episode and certain larger issues or problems being wrapped up in 3 episodes max.
                            Yup. Muuch more entertaining this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Same here. Spoiler > Wonder how the rapist group Darryl has been recruited into is gonna play out.
                              how do you know they're a rapist group???

I like last nights episode...hard to believe only 3 episodes left

Comment

• I liked it too. I think it's more entertaining when they focus on two groups in an episode rather than just one.

Comment

Working...
                                X