The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    how do you know they're a rapist group???

I like last nights episode...hard to believe only 3 episodes left
    They're the same group that took over the house that rick was staying in when he was sick. (That time he strangled to death that dude on the toilet) They were talking about raping michione(they didn't know her, they just knew a woman was there) cause they found clean womens laundry and were waiting for her cause they reasoned no one goes through the trouble to launder clothes in the zombie apocalypse to just leave without them.

Comment

• I thought it was a pretty good episode, but I was wondering about the funeral home. I was waiting for someone to pop up that had been staying there and who was driving the white caddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        They're the same group that took over the house that rick was staying in when he was sick. (That time he strangled to death that dude on the toilet) They were talking about raping michione(they didn't know her, they just knew a woman was there) cause they found clean womens laundry and were waiting for her cause they reasoned no one goes through the trouble to launder clothes in the zombie apocalypse to just leave without them.
        Imagine their surprise when they tried Michione lol.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Over the last three episodes, it seems to me that they've played "The Last of Us." If you haven't played the game, you wouldn't get it. If you have, I'm sure that you've seen it.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I've played it. Lost tho lol

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              who was driving the white caddy?
              might have been beth, the dogs owner or the houses 'owner'

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Not sure how they are going to play this. To me a car just happens to be on the road middle of nowhere ready to go and at the same time walkers attack a building directly............... Setup?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  Not sure how they are going to play this. To me a car just happens to be on the road middle of nowhere ready to go and at the same time walkers attack a building directly............... Setup?
                  with 3 episodes left we might not find out

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                    Oh yeah, I thought that was obvious myself. Daryl mentions there was no dust on the food - that would have been my message to gtfo.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      How do you know this? I didn't see one correlation that stated that it was the same group and I seriously doubt that it is.

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      Beth was 100% not driving that car, she was abducted. The car had the rear tint cut out in a cross shape on the back glass. Probably some religious nut bags. Somehow the people in the car got the hoard to flush them out of the house so they could do what they wanted with them. Beth just happened to hobble out first and they grabbed her and took off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Oh yeah, I thought that was obvious myself. Daryl mentions there was no dust on the food - that would have been my message to gtfo.
                        Would there be dust on food that was stored in a cupboard that had the doors shut? I have old cans of this and that in my pantry and none of them are covered in dust.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Would there be dust on food that was stored in a cupboard that had the doors shut? I have old cans of this and that in my pantry and none of them are covered in dust.
                          there weren't any doors were there?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            How do you know this? I didn't see one correlation that stated that it was the same group and I seriously doubt that it is.
                            No one stated it. I noticed it.

Their leader, Joe, the one darryl punched, was on the porch when rick was making his escape from that house.

Here's that episode's recap. Go to 1:50.

Last edited by sc281; 03-11-2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Yup. How we know it's the same group.

Comment

• Ok I went back this morning and did some due diligence. Yes it is the same group..... nice catch there.

Next yes there are doors on the cupboard.

Reguardless they made it a point to mention that the house was clean and so was the food making one think that someone else had been there recently. Touching on that subject again I am with cj in regards to being a bit on edge knowing that other people were possibly around. They were a little too lax in my opinion about it and you see where their complacency got them. They were being watched and plotted against and didn't even know it.
                                Last edited by inline 6; 03-12-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X