Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No kidding. Fucked up.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• well? how was it? I need to find a way to get someone at home to record it, burn it to CD and send it to me.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        well? how was it? I need to find a way to get someone at home to record it, burn it to CD and send it to me.
        It was a good one! You should be able to watch it on AMC's website.
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
          It was a good one! You should be able to watch it on AMC's website.
          There is not bandwidth to support that kind of streaming video or download. Hell for a 3:00 youtube it takes 15 minutes to load. I am still in Afghanistan

Comment

• I wasn't aware that the internet was that bad there. You can have someone download it through itunes, burn it, then send it to you.
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

well? how was it? I need to find a way to get someone at home to record it, burn it to CD and send it to me.
              I don't mind burning you a copy of it but I have no idea how to get it to you.

Good episode tonight although I was let down that it was only 90 minutes instead of 2 hours.

Comment

• Wtf! Leave u hanging like a sonofa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  I don't mind burning you a copy of it but I have no idea how to get it to you.

Good episode tonight although I was let down that it was only 90 minutes instead of 2 hours.
                  Jose, if you could burn up to 4 episodes and drop it in the mail (USPS) I know that me and a few Zombie hunters in this office would be much appreciative. We can paypal you for the CD, the postage and a case of PBR plus two Slim Jims.

Comment

• See guys, first rule of hunting on public land, don't wear only camo. See what happens?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      See guys, first rule of hunting on public land, don't wear only camo. See what happens?
                      They weren't wearing camo.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                        I don't have AMC
                        youre fucking up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                          The kid was wearing a camo shirt

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                            you fail at paying attention.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Jose, if you could burn up to 4 episodes and drop it in the mail (USPS) I know that me and a few Zombie hunters in this office would be much appreciative. We can paypal you for the CD, the postage and a case of PBR plus two Slim Jims.
                              Incoming PM!

Comment

• If you missed it

Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X