The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    They're the same group that took over the house that rick was staying in when he was sick. (That time he strangled to death that dude on the toilet) They were talking about raping michione(they didn't know her, they just knew a woman was there) cause they found clean womens laundry and were waiting for her cause they reasoned no one goes through the trouble to launder clothes in the zombie apocalypse to just leave without them.
    ahhh, I didn't even catch that! good eye!

I don't think there will be much else happening this season. I think the rest of the groups will find the tracks that lead to the terminal and that's where the next season will pick up.

Comment

• The show has gotten pretty far off track from the comic at this point but sometime about now they would run into a group of cannibals if they attempt to follow the comic storyline. It wouldn't make that much sense in the show though because food appears to be plentiful.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• They have kept the two stories far apart like this on purpose. Felt that this would keep it fresh for old fans who have read the comic already

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Who does everyone think will die before the season ends? There has to be a major character death.

Comment

• I am going to guess Creepy Carl.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              I am going to guess Creepy Carl.
              I highly support this. I got my wish last time.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My guess is that the younger one of the little girls is going to die in the next episode. Then maybe Carol or Bob.

Comment

• At the rate they're going, or maybe even utilizing an organized hunt consisting of "x" amount of troops, I wonder how long it would take to completely eradicate all of the walker's so civilization could start a "rebuilding" process?

Comment

• Technically, you could never eradicate all the walkers, since everyone turns when they die. You don't have to be bitten to turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      Technically, you could never eradicate all the walkers, since everyone turns when they die. You don't have to be bitten to turn.
                      headshots for everyone!
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• the 'scientist' will die

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          headshots for everyone!
                          Mass murder/suicide pact?

Comment

• Bitch be crazy!
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• So glad Carol, did that to Lizzy, she was one messed up kid!

Anyone else notice when they were leaving Judith was not being carried by Carol or Tyreese ? (edit: talking dead, said she was on his back, as stated below)
                              Last edited by 01vnms4v; 03-16-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• She was in the nap sack on tyreeses back.

Comment

Working...
                                X