The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Did anyone else notice at the crispy walker shootout the guns actually had blowback this time?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it actually caught my eye. I'm sure it made CJ happy.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Yeah, it actually caught my eye. I'm sure it made CJ happy.
        I only notice when shit is wrong.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Copy/pasta from picture thread

sigpic

Comment

• Great episode. Certainly didn't see that coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Great episode. Certainly didn't see that coming.
              Yeah I thought crazy girl was going to get killed, I didn't think she was gonna do the killing. Caught me off guard. Good episode. The zombie chase was just thrown in there half assed. Excellent acting at the end.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                My guess is that the younger one of the little girls is going to die in the next episode. Then maybe Carol or Bob.
                Self quote for the winning kill Although I had no idea it was going to be like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Yeah I thought crazy girl was going to get killed, I didn't think she was gonna do the killing. Caught me off guard. Good episode. The zombie chase was just thrown in there half assed. Excellent acting at the end.
                  I wasnt surprised she killed but I was surprised she killed her sister. I thought he would kill the baby, but I guess the baby didn't talk back to her.

Comment

• Dead kids....starting to get pretty hardcore with that.

Am I the only one constantly questioning why you wouldn't put together a plan to get to the coast, find a marina full of badass cruisers, and take your pick?? You wouldn't even have to anchor the thing very far offshore and just be sure to have a dingy of some sort for trips back & forth for supplies/gas. That's a hell of a lot more comfortable than a prison.

It's not like they are in Kansas...they are already in Georgia, how hard could it be to get to the coast? Seems you could also locate at least 1 locomotive sitting with fuel in it...that would make the trip to the coast much easier.

...but yeah I know, it's based on a comic book.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      Dead kids....starting to get pretty hardcore with that.

Am I the only one constantly questioning why you wouldn't put together a plan to get to the coast, find a marina full of badass cruisers, and take your pick?? You wouldn't even have to anchor the thing very far offshore and just be sure to have dingy for trips back & forth for supplies. That's a hell of a lot more comfortable than a prison.

It's not like they are in Kansas...they are already in Georgia, how hard could it be to get to the coast?
                      I have thought of the same thing. Hell, even a lake?

Comment

• Caught me on the edit.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Have any of you read the day by day armageddon series? At one point the main character takes a sail boat out into a lake and it's one of the times he is the most relaxed and not afraid.

Comment

• Not a huge fan of deep water. World ends? I'm a first rate admiral. Get me the fuck off the land.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Have any of you read the day by day armageddon series? At one point the main character takes a sail boat out into a lake and it's one of the times he is the most relaxed and not afraid.
                              F'n love the series.

Comment

• So is Joe and the group of men that Daryl is with the hunters group like in the comic book?
                                Anyone have any guesses.

Comment

Working...
                                X