No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was disappointing. Shit, Lizzie killing her sister was a better than this episode. That shit was fucking crazy.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Kind of a lame ending, but hopefully goes full BMF early next season. I did like Ricks line and attitude again!

did you guys here the "help me" that was a female when they were running and getting shot at.....beth caged up in there somewhere?

Comment

• That was awesome. The fact that they can be in such a fucked situation and still end the season on a BMF note like that... So cool.

With this episode, it pretty much ends my working knowledge of the comic. (Read up to issue 76), so everything is going to be a surprise from here on out.

Can't wait for season 5.

Comment

• Wait, what are we going to bitch about next Sunday??

I liked it, nice to see Rick wake up. I was hoping that the group Daryl was with would have made it to Terminus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Wait, what are we going to bitch about next Sunday??

I liked it, nice to see Rick wake up. I was hoping that the group Daryl was with would have made it to Terminus.
            Game of Thrones, which I've already seen the first three episodes of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Her whereabouts are still unknown.

EDIT- one thing I noticed was Emily Kinney's(Beth) name was in the "also starring" part of the credits. I could have sworn it was in the main credits just a few weeks ago.
              My theory on this: I think it was done that way because she wasn't actually in this episode at all, other than the flashbacks. The flashbacks were not shot relevant to when they actually took place in the story line. They were actually the last scenes shot for the season. They brought back Hershel and cut everyone's hair shorter to match when they would have happened. That's why I think they listed her as "also starring".

During the shootout/herding you could hear yelling for help coming from the shipping containers and there was one spot shown for only a second where you could see "carcasses" thrown about the ground. I think they made it a point to show what "appears" to be a human rib cage and spine in the mess.

I really enjoyed the episode and like the tone that was set by Rick at the very end. The insight in to what is going on in Rick's head that Lincoln gave during Talking Dead was interesting as well. Great season overall and I think the next will be even better.
              Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 03-31-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• I liked it but just sucks that the season ends with a cliff hanger. I didn't tape the episode and I must have missed it but how did Rick see the pocket watch in that guys pocket? I personally would have played it off differently than going off like Rick did. And I saw the pile of what looked like human remains. So they are cannibals???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  I liked it but just sucks that the season ends with a cliff hanger. I didn't tape the episode and I must have missed it but how did Rick see the pocket watch in that guys pocket? I personally would have played it off differently than going off like Rick did. And I saw the pile of what looked like human remains. So they are cannibals???
                  Didn't you catch the line by the welcome wagon guy, "People become a part of us, and make us stronger". His answer to Rick asking him something along the lines of "Why do you take people in?"

Cannibals fo sho
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• FWIW, I'd eat Maggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      I liked it but just sucks that the season ends with a cliff hanger. I didn't tape the episode and I must have missed it but how did Rick see the pocket watch in that guys pocket? I personally would have played it off differently than going off like Rick did. And I saw the pile of what looked like human remains. So they are cannibals???
                      He recognized the chain it was on after recognizing the plastic armor and the poncho.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        He recognized the chain it was on after recognizing the plastic armor and the poncho.
                        Shit I was tipped off by the guy wearing Glens suit.

Comment

• I noticed that this wasn't posted yet. I enjoyed Rick finally coming out and being a BMF again but wish they gave us a little more than what they did. overall the ending kind of disappointed me.

Comment

• Weird, I wonder what the significance of that Tasha Yar painting could be.

Comment

• Where was the painting?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Where was the painting?
                                In the house that Rick, Carl, and Michone were hanging out in several episodes back.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X