The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    In the house that Rick, Carl, and Michone were hanging out in several episodes back.
    Actually it was only Carl and Michone. Carl gave the picture frame to Michone so he could ask her a question about her son. If that picture is of her like shown above I wonder what relation she has to the dead people Michone found.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      During the shootout/herding you could hear yelling for help coming from the shipping containers and there was one spot shown for only a second where you could see "carcasses" thrown about the ground. I think they made it a point to show what "appears" to be a human rib cage and spine in the mess.
      I'm pretty sure there were skulls mixed in with the ribs.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      I liked it but just sucks that the season ends with a cliff hanger. I didn't tape the episode and I must have missed it but how did Rick see the pocket watch in that guys pocket? I personally would have played it off differently than going off like Rick did. And I saw the pile of what looked like human remains. So they are cannibals???

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
      Didn't you catch the line by the welcome wagon guy, "People become a part of us, and make us stronger". His answer to Rick asking him something along the lines of "Why do you take people in?"

Cannibals fo sho
      Also when Mary said "let me make you a plate". It was pretty creepy how scripted their greeting was.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      FWIW, I'd eat Maggie.
      This.

Originally posted by Jake98SVT View Post
      I noticed that this wasn't posted yet. I enjoyed Rick finally coming out and being a BMF again but wish they gave us a little more than what they did. overall the ending kind of disappointed me.

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Actually it was only Carl and Michone. Carl gave the picture frame to Michone so he could ask her a question about her son. If that picture is of her like shown above I wonder what relation she has to the dead people Michone found.
      There was at least one other painting in that house that hinted towards Terminus. It was of the sunflowers like in the garden when Glenn entered through the front. Maybe that house contained relatives of Mary or Gareth that wouldn't follow along with their cult like behavior. Or didn't have the acquired taste of human meat.

Also, the names on the floor in the "prayer room", I wonder if those are members of their group or victims?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        I'm pretty sure there were skulls mixed in with the ribs.

Also when Mary said "let me make you a plate". It was pretty creepy how scripted their greeting was.

This.

There was at least one other painting in that house that hinted towards Terminus. It was of the sunflowers like in the garden when Glenn entered through the front. Maybe that house contained relatives of Mary or Gareth that wouldn't follow along with their cult like behavior. Or didn't have the acquired taste of human meat.

Also, the names on the floor in the "prayer room", I wonder if those are members of their group or victims?
        If they didn't follow along with their ways then they were executed. Their bodies didn't seem to decompose like others. Maybe Mary took it upon herself to do it but it wouldn't explain why her picture was scratched over with blood like that.

I thought all the names on the floor were name's of the victims they ate. I tried to look for Beth's name as it panned over it.
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Lots of good catches and questions on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            And all next season is escaping Terminus...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            On talking Dead Scott Gimple said next year is like a nuclear bomb going off. So I am assuming that they are going to fight their way out of the old train car and make a hell of a jail break.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Or something dumb like they are in the train car to be quarantined and in order to stay the group had to give up their belongings.

But doubt it

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I predict they escape, kill the people in Terminus and use a train to get to Washington. How else are the people from Terminus putting up the signs they are making?? They must have a railcar and if they have that, there must be a train there.

Comment

• Why haven't we seen their cow skin rugs?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Why haven't we seen their cow skin rugs?
                    How many cows have you seen wandering around ?

And in Terminus there are probably people skin rugs.

Comment

• a quick cap from the finale

Comment

• Picked clean down to the bone. I think that positively answers the cannibal question.

Comment

• I was impressed when rick bit that dudes neck off to save his son... then totally fucked up that pedo..
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            I predict they escape, kill the people in Terminus and use a train to get to Washington. How else are the people from Terminus putting up the signs they are making?? They must have a railcar and if they have that, there must be a train there.
                            Was autistic save the world guy on the train? I only remember seeing his ginger buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Was autistic save the world guy on the train? I only remember seeing his ginger buddy.
                              Yep, SlickMullet was in there standing behind Sasha and Bob.

Comment

• I really hope next year they get over this carl being a brat thing. grow up and stop bitching!

Comment

Working...
                                X