No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think by comparison this season pretty much sucked. After the midseason break they kept touting about how over-the-top the final half was going to be...yet all they really did was kill off the kids in one of those episodes. The first half of the season was good....the second half, meh.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      I think by comparison this season pretty much sucked. After the midseason break they kept touting about how over-the-top the final half was going to be...yet all they really did was kill off the kids in one of those episodes. The first half of the season was good....the second half, meh.
      Ive never been a huge fan of this show. I like the concept, but has always been poorly written and very poorly directed . This season, has been the best written and directed so far IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        I think by comparison this season pretty much sucked. After the midseason break they kept touting about how over-the-top the final half was going to be...yet all they really did was kill off the kids in one of those episodes. The first half of the season was good....the second half, meh.
        I feel the opposite. First half was a snoozefest and it got much better after the big showdown at the prison.

Comment

• The cannibal thing makes sense. Terminus is Latin for flesh eater.

Not really!

Comment

• I am amused when people say they don't like the show because all it is about is the characters. I actually heard someone say that this week. It is like some folks don't understand the concept, it isn't a show about zombies and the title isn't referring to the god damn zombies. It is the same type of situation as the movie The Road which was based on the Cormac McCarthy book. The idea is similar in that they are exploring what happens when people have to live in an apocalyptic situation for an extended period. You know... after the Spam runs the fuck out.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I tried to start The Road. The wife made me turn it off because it was depressing and had some stuff she just couldn't get her head around.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I tried to start The Road. The wife made me turn it off because it was depressing and had some stuff she just couldn't get her head around.
                  That's a good movie... a little one dimensional, but good.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• For a second, I thought I saw Lucille.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I tried to start The Road. The wife made me turn it off because it was depressing and had some stuff she just couldn't get her head around.
                      Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      That's a good movie... a little one dimensional, but good.
                      The book will make you want to kill yourself.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Sounds like a lot is going to happen this season. I'm surprised the trailer spoiled whether or not the group would get out of Terminus alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          Sounds like a lot is going to happen this season. I'm surprised the trailer spoiled whether or not the group would get out of Terminus alive.
                          At first I thought this was silly, and then quickly remembered how the farm and prison were milked past zombie death.

Comment

• I just started watching this show.
                            .....bro....

Comment

• If you have Time Warner Cable, season 4 is available for FREE on On Demand!!! Wooooot!!

Comment

• S4 is now on Netflix, nukka!

Comment

Working...
                                X