Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
    The kid was wearing a camo shirt
    I believe it was a red shirt. But when you are covered in dirt and sweat and shit and blood it all does kind of blend into a camo-type pattern.

Next episode looks to be pretty dramatic.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      you fail at paying attention.
      It was 2 in the morning and me half drunk when I watch the episode.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        I believe it was a red shirt. But when you are covered in dirt and sweat and shit and blood it all does kind of blend into a camo-type pattern.

Thank you very much. I didn't think it was cam.

Edit: just looked it up he was wearing a camo shirt. But it wasn't like realtree or mossy oak camo. That's the camo I'm used to. Not GI Joe camo he was wearing. But anyways, looking forward to next week episode.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Holy fucking shit!!!! No fucking way, damn the shit will hit the fan next week.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Watched it last night finally and man it was pretty awesome. Crazy ending to the episode. What sucks is last season i saw them one after another. Now i have to wait until every sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

The kid was in a brown leather jacket and had a camo shirt underneath.

Comment

• Can someone PM me WTF happened the last 10 minutes? The damn player crashed my browser and I can't get it to reload.

It needs to end well. Waaay too slow for me.

Comment

• you gotta watch it reading it just wont do it.

Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    Watched it last night finally and man it was pretty awesome. Crazy ending to the episode. What sucks is last season i saw them one after another. Now i have to wait until every sunday.
                    I was that way with Breaking Bad, watched the 2 episodes back to back AMC had from the previous seasons last year, then recorded and watched the current season and saw them 2 or 3 in a row.

I had to order a DVR expansion disk this week, too damn many shows to record and Verizon has a fucken joke of a 200 gig HD in theirs.

Comment

• Pretty good, I wonder where the little girl is. Seriously, she's zombie food by now...

They need better weapons! I mean seriously, end of world...dead soldiers everywhere in Atlanta...they couldn't have picked up some AR's? Even the Doc had an AR (M4 I presume)

Comment

• I've been meaning to finish watching season 1 on Netflix. The first few episodes I watched were really awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          Pretty good, I wonder where the little girl is. Seriously, she's zombie food by now...

They need better weapons! I mean seriously, end of world...dead soldiers everywhere in Atlanta...they couldn't have picked up some AR's? Even the Doc had an AR (M4 I presume)
                          That's one thing that irks me.

Why don't they get what they need? It's all over the place. Is there some special reason they are driving that piece of crap RV?!?!

Grab some of those h1's back at the CDC.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Why don't they get what they need? It's all over the place. Is there some special reason they are driving that piece of crap RV?!?!

No shit! The one guy is deciding to split and he's loading up a god damn Santa Fe!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Fuck HMMWV's. I'd get a convoy of those Deuce and a Halfs. Haul all of your shit, tons of fuel, tons of people, tons of equipment, and you're too high for them to get in the rear/cab at driving speed. Not to mention they will run on/over anything.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                Fuck HMMWV's. I'd get a convoy of those Deuce and a Halfs. Haul all of your shit, tons of fuel, tons of people, tons of equipment, and you're too high for them to get in the rear/cab at driving speed. Not to mention they will run on/over anything.
                                I like the way you think, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X