No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, they are not fucking around this season so far! So glad to see that Rick's balls have dropped again.

Comment

• Dude fir some fucking reason my DVR grabbed the 1130 showing? I have to wait till it records to watch
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• This season has been on point so far.

Comment

• Moving right along like their fans have asked for.

Rick finally sacked up.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Fuck, don't threaten Ricks kiddos, you'll live longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Dude fir some fucking reason my DVR grabbed the 1130 showing? I have to wait till it records to watch
              Mine tried to do the same thing. Luckily I saw it and set up the 8 pm recording. Direct TV?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Mine tried to do the same thing. Luckily I saw it and set up the 8 pm recording. Direct TV?
                Same here and I caught it also.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Didn't have that problem with the recordings

Not sure if it's a spoiler but more of a assumption for next episode.

Who do you think Darryl has in tow? Beth? Or maybe all those dudes that took Beth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Didn't have that problem with the recordings

Not sure if it's a spoiler but more of a assumption for next episode.

Who do you think Darryl has in tow? Beth? Or maybe all those dudes that took Beth?
                    I think he has Morgan with him. Beth is still being held captive. It is also possible something happened to carol and she was hiding back because she can't fight, just in case they didn't find who they wanted at the church. These are just guesses, though, I have not read the comics.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• My guess is that Daryl either has Morgan, or some new people that he hooked up with on the way. I can't imagine what's up with Beth. In the preview she's all bandaged up, but she was fine when she got taken.

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                      Fuck, don't threaten Ricks kiddos, you'll live longer.
                      One of my favorite evolutions of the character is that he's doing what needs to be done and then isn't spending the next week wracked with guilt. Now he's just like "well, that had to happen" and moves on. Pretty cool.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Yup, happened last week, but I caught it for this week. Weird.

Comment

• It's peanut butter jelly time

Comment

• Well, there had to be a boring episode eventually. I wish they didn't devote an entire hour to that.

Comment

• I don't know, I wouldn't say boring.

Carol is at the hospital where Beth is now. I'd like to know what happened.

I think Daryl has either Morgan or the black kid Beth helped escape.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I do like how Rick and the crew delta with the people eaters.. That shit was awesome.

I told yall bob got bit by the way.

Sorry I caught up on last week and this week just now.
                              Last edited by petyweestraw; 11-02-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Just meow?

Comment

Working...
                                X