The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol fixed
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Carol is at the hospital where Beth is now. I'd like to know what happened.
      Me too. This just reminded me of first half of last season when episodes were a lot of fluff, then there's something significant in the last minute. I don't want this hospital shit to drag on.

Comment

• I missed Carol being there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I missed Carol being there.
          It was literally the final 15 seconds of the show, she was rolled in on a stretcher unconscious.

Comment

• I thought it was a slow episode... I'm curious to know how Carol ended up in there.

And yeah, last week was awesome!!

Comment

• Yeah right at the end Beth got hold of a scalpel and looked like she was about to cut a bitch then she saw carol.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Maybe Carol is faking to get inside the hospital after her and Darryl followed them there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  Maybe Carol is faking to get inside the hospital after her and Darryl followed them there?
                  The problem is we dont have any time frame on how condensed or expanded all the event in the episode were. For the sake of moving the story along I'm hoping Darryl and Carrol discovered Urkel (I dont know the characters name) and this is precursor to a rescue mission

Comment

• I hope Carol is a wrecking ball when she comes to, chopping heads off. Who do you think was with Daryl?

Comment

• The kid that got out is Noah, and I think that he's the one with Daryl.

Comment

• Weird episode. Not terrible, but far from great.

Comment

• Definitely a strange episode, i bet Carol whips some ass. If you think about it, the infiltration theory makes sense because they got a lot of cops guarding that place.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• That would be great, but I'm thinking Carol's days of going Rambo are numbered. I'm betting she doesn't make it to the end of this season. Just a hunch.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                                The problem is we dont have any time frame on how condensed or expanded all the event in the episode were. For the sake of moving the story along I'm hoping Darryl and Carrol discovered Urkel (I dont know the characters name) and this is precursor to a rescue mission
                                Agreed. It would be pretty foolish of them to attempt the rescue without more backup than just Daryl and the gimp. With the number of cops they had, they should have the entire group there for support.

Comment

Working...
                                X