• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Awesome.

Comment

• Hahah, that rocks.

Comment

• Truth comes out. Always thought he was full of shit.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I knew he was full of shit. From day one.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Anticlimactic let down.

Comment

• Yeah I thought the same
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Weak episode.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I figured they'd stretch out Eugene's story longer.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I figured they'd stretch out Eugene's story longer.
                    I think they need a reason to trim the amount of characters, and story lines down. I bet 2-3 members of the cast from todays episode are gone by the season ending. Looking at the previews from next week also looks like the group loses 1 more.

3 more episodes for this year,
                    next episode wraps up the hospital,
                    episode after that is them meeting back up with Rick and probably the Dc group
                    and the midseason cliff hanger probably dealing with who was spying in the window at the bookstore (Morgan? Bad Cops?)

Comment

• I wasn't a big fan of this episode, other than the revelation at the end. Why not just fess up at the church before splitting everyone up? Sabotaging the bus was really stupid... and crushed glass in the gas tank? What the hell is that supposed to do? Make the bus flip on open road?

I also wish they would divide episodes up, rather than focus the whole hour on part of the group. I did like this week's episode better than the hospital last week though.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        I wasn't a big fan of this episode, other than the revelation at the end. Why not just fess up at the church before splitting everyone up? Sabotaging the bus was really stupid... and crushed glass in the gas tank? What the hell is that supposed to do? Make the bus flip on open road?
                        It was supposed to develop a hole in the fuel line closer to the church. The flip was because of the tire blowout. The fire was because of the holes in the line.

I don't know shit about buses, but I'd imagine a fuel filer would have caught the tiny shards of glass and just clogged it up, or destroyed the fuel pump.
                        sigpic

Comment

• he said he put it in the fuel line, I suppose he could have put them in after the fuel filter but i'm just going to mark it up to being a show with zombies and let it slide

Comment

• Tire didn't blow from I don't think. There was a boom then the engine smoked his vision then wreck after he hit the suv

Comment

• Glass in the line wouldn't cut it from the inside by the way.

Comment

• Good development for Abraham's character and I'm glad the mullet had been outed, but still not a great episode. Still trying to put my finger on what it was that didn't work for me. Kinda wish we'd get back to the main group.

Comment

Working...
                                X