X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    I like the way you think, Sir.

My zombie ride.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

My zombie ride.
      Too bad it's not real camo. lol

Comment

My zombie ride.
        DROOL.

A bobbed deuce looks soooooooooooo sweet.

Comment

• I actually thought they were going the right route with the bag of blades that the boy found. Anything that makes noise is bad news. Firearms should be your last resort. As far as the girl I suspect that she was picked up by other survivors.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I actually thought they were going the right route with the bag of blades that the boy found. Anything that makes noise is bad news. Firearms should be your last resort. As far as the girl I suspect that she was picked up by other survivors.
            This is why you need suppressors.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Is it just me or are the zombies acting a little different?
              Besides the "herd" mentality... the one zombie dropping to the ground to grab at the little girl seemed a little out of sorts for a zombie. Not that he dropped down, but the manner in which he dropped down.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Is it just me or are the zombies acting a little different?
                Besides the "herd" mentality... the one zombie dropping to the ground to grab at the little girl seemed a little out of sorts for a zombie. Not that he dropped down, but the manner in which he dropped down.
                I think they are having them evolve.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Is it just me or are the zombies acting a little different?
                  I just find them to be inconsistent. Some move quickly, some stagger, some open doors, just doesn't have good continuity.

Comment

• Wasn't smell the way they found people before? Like they would sniff you out if you were close to them? Maybe I'm thinking of a different show or movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Wasn't smell the way they found people before? Like they would sniff you out if you were close to them? Maybe I'm thinking of a different show or movie.
                      no that was walking dead, they put the zombie guts on them. Apparently they can't smell around noon when walking on a highway.

Comment

no that was walking dead, they put the zombie guts on them. Apparently they can't smell around noon when walking on a highway.
                        [Head spinning] I don't like the inconsistency.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          [Head spinning] I don't like the inconsistency.
                          I'm having a hard time with the inconsistency, the 'we have to have respect for the dead' mentality, and all of the damn commercial breaks this season.

Comment

• This episode didn't make much sense to me. I wasn't it expecting it to end the way it did, which was a "holy shit" ending.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• My god you nerds pick apart everything too much. It's a damned TV show. You know which part I find hardest to believe? The part where zombies are all over the place.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                My god you nerds pick apart everything too much. It's a damned TV show. You know which part I find hardest to believe? The part where zombies are all over the place.
                                This week they'll complain that the zombies can climb. A gun shot off the wrong amount of bullets and that the city their at isn't correct because of the topography.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X